Good news for all cricket fans! The world of cricket is at the tip of your fingers now. World of Cricket developed by AppsOn Innovate is the latest sports game featuring cricket. The game is all about taking your own country’s team towards victory and ultimately becoming the world champion in this amazing sport.
There are tons of exciting features in this game which make it truly worth it. You get to indulge in realistic game play which will surely blow you out of your mind. Moreover, there are several modes such as Quick Play, Test Match, Tournaments, T20 cup & Challenge Mode. Play in any of these modes and get a chance to train your players and leading them into the finals. Additionally, there are more than 25 battling shots, along with an auto play mode for bowling as well as batting. You can play with 20 international teams and take care of small details such as controlling the length, line and speed of your bowling.
Polish your cricket skills and at the same time enjoy being part of an amazing experience. So what are you waiting for? Download this amazing game now from Google Play Store and immerse in a world of entertainment, fun and non-stop action.
If you want to play your mobile games on a bigger screen like that of a PC then you have a lot emulators available which make it possible for you . With the help of our guides you will be able to play your favorite games on these emulators.
World of Cricket is available for Android Smartphone & tablet devices and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. This is a guide for playing World of Cricket on PC using operating system such as; Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X without any hassle.
Download World of Cricket for Windows & MAC using Bluestacks
- The first and foremost step is to download an emulator. Here are using BlueStacks2, which in our opinion will give you a smooth game play on PC with some great functionalities.
- Once you are done Downloading & Installing the emulator, open it.
- Now the next step is to locate the Google Play Store Icon from the Home Screen of the emulator.
- Use the Search Box to find World of Cricket in Google Play Store.
- Click the App Icon to reveal Install Option.
- Wait for the App/Game to Download.
- The next thing that needs to be done is to open this Ap from the emulator’s menu.
- Use the Icon available to open the application.
- Play using it while you might also have the option to follow-up on screen instructions for your ease.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the World of Cricket for PC.
Download World of Cricket for Windows & MAC via Nox App Player
- Before everything else, all you need to do is download Nox App Player.
- After you have downloaded the emulator, Launch it to get Started.
- Once opened, you will see various icons on the home-screen for performing various actions.
- Select Google Play Store amongst the available icons to proceed.
- Now search for “World of Cricket” in the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- Once you have found the desired App, Tap on the Three Dots to reveal Install Option.
- Click the Install button and wait for it to complete.
- After the Game/App has been downloaded, you will be able to find it in the Applications Tab of the emulator.
- Just tap on the World of Cricket icon to open and start playing right away.
- These are the easy-peasy steps that you need to follow to Download & Play World of Cricket on PC.
Using above steps, you were able to Download & Play World of Cricket on PC. Just in case you are facing some issue using these emulators, you can check our comprehensive guides on KO Player & Andy OS as well. Happy Gaming!