Where’s My Avocado? developed by BitMango is a fun and simple puzzle game which is highly recommended for people who are bored with the usual action games. The game offers a unique theme and even features your favorite fruits!
The theme of the game is quite simple and fun. All you need to do is draw lines or shapes to hit the Avocado. There are many different features offered in this game, you need to use these features to help you get through different obstacles. Every Avocado seed has different characteristics, collect them all and you can use them to your benefit. The good thing about this game is that you can play it in offline mode as well. Moreover, there is no limit on time and no penalties as well. Learn this game at your own pace and enjoy it thoroughly along the way. The game is a great way to boost you brain cognition and enhance your learning abilities. Due to the simple theme of the game, anyone can enjoy it regardless of their age.
So why wait anymore? Download this fun game now from Google Play Store and enjoy a fun learning experience like none other.
With the help of various emulators available you can actually play your mobile games on a bigger screen like PC making it a more enjoyable experience. Using our guides you will be able to play your favorite games on these emulators.
Where’s My Avocado? is available for Android Smartphone & tablet devices and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. This is a guide for playing Where’s My Avocado? on PC using operating system such as; Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X without any hassle.
Download Where’s My Avocado? for Windows & PC using Bluestacks
- The first and foremost step is to download an emulator. Here are using BlueStacks2, which in our opinion will give you a smooth game play on PC with some great functionalities.
- Once you are done Downloading & Installing the emulator, open it.
- Now the next step is to locate the Google Play Store Icon from the Home Screen of the emulator.
- Use the Search Box to find Where’s My Avocado? in Google Play Store.
- Click the App Icon to reveal Install Option.
- Wait for the App/Game to Download.
- The next thing that needs to be done is to open this Ap from the emulator’s menu.
- Use the Icon available to open the application.
- Play using it while you might also have the option to follow-up on screen instructions for your ease.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the Where’s My Avocado? for PC.
Download Where’s My Avocado? for Windows & PC via Nox App Player
- Before everything else, all you need to do is download Nox App Player.
- After you have downloaded the emulator, Launch it to get Started.
- Once opened, you will see various icons on the home-screen for performing various actions.
- Select Google Play Store amongst the available icons to proceed.
- Now search for “Where’s My Avocado?” in the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- Once you have found the desired App, Tap on the Three Dots to reveal Install Option.
- Click the Install button and wait for it to complete.
- After the Game/App has been downloaded, you will be able to find it in the Applications Tab of the emulator.
- Just tap on the Where’s My Avocado? icon to open and start playing right away.
- These are the easy-peasy steps that you need to follow to Download & Play Where’s My Avocado? on PC.
Using above steps, you were able to Download & Play Where’s My Avocado? on PC. Just in case you are facing some issue using these emulators, you can check our comprehensive guides on KO Player & Andy OS as well. Happy Gaming!