Hello gamers! Are you a fan of epic strategy games? What about The Vikings, do you love them? What if I tell you I have a game for you that combines both? Yes, that is true because DILON Games have released a new strategy game, Vikings Mania: Dragon Master, where you will be leading your Viking soldiers and training dragon for battle.
This game features two cultures; the Vikings and Steampunk. There are extremely cute rubber toys of the buildings and characters; you will fight eight cute yet fierce dragons. Furthermore, what you basically have to do is collect resources, recruit the vagabonds, upgrade your Viking buildings and ultimately defend your city and defeat the enemies and their wild dragons.
That is not all; you will also be taking care of the dragons which you will raise from its birth. These dragons are going to help you in defending your city and they will fight along with your army. Moreover, you can use the Dragon Express to transfer the resources to your realm members; the Wild dragons roam the world map freely and they can defeat the wild dragons to collect resources and rewards for free. The third kind of dragon, Dragon Boss, protects your treasure.
What more is that you can play Vikings Mania: Dragon Master online along with other friends as well. So, get ready to challenge your friends and download this game right now from Google Pay Store.
We have moved on from the era where playing games was limited to a specific device only. If you want to play your mobile games on a bigger screen like that of a PC then you have a lot emulators available which make it possible for you . With the help of various emulators available you can actually play your mobile games on a bigger screen like PC making it a more enjoyable experience. With the help of our guides you will be able to play your favorite games on these emulators.
Vikings Mania: Dragon Master is available for Android Smartphone & tablet devices and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. This is a guide for playing Vikings Mania: Dragon Master for PC using operating system such as; Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X without any hassle.
Download Vikings Mania: Dragon Master for PC using Bluestacks
- The first and foremost step is to download an emulator. Here are using BlueStacks2, which in our opinion will give you a smooth game play for PC with some great functionalities.
- Once you are done Downloading & Installing the emulator, open it.
- Now the next step is to locate the Google Play Store Icon from the Home Screen of the emulator.
- Use the Search Box to find Vikings Mania: Dragon Master in Google Play Store.
- Click the App Icon to reveal Install Option.
- Wait for the App/Game to Download.
- The next thing that needs to be done is to open this Ap from the emulator’s menu.
- Use the Icon available to open the application.
- Play using it while you might also have the option to follow-up on screen instructions for your ease.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the Vikings Mania: Dragon Master for PC.
Download Vikings Mania: Dragon Master for PC via Nox App Player
- Before everything else, all you need to do is download Nox App Player.
- After you have downloaded the emulator, Launch it to get Started.
- Once opened, you will see various icons on the home-screen for performing various actions.
- Select Google Play Store amongst the available icons to proceed.
- Now search for “Vikings Mania: Dragon Master” in the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- Once you have found the desired App, Tap on the Three Dots to reveal Install Option.
- Click the Install button and wait for it to complete.
- After the Game/App has been downloaded, you will be able to find it in the Applications Tab of the emulator.
- Just tap on the Vikings Mania: Dragon Master icon to open and start playing right away.
- These are the easy-peasy steps that you need to follow to Download & Play Vikings Mania: Dragon Master for PC.
Using above steps, you were able to Download & Play Vikings Mania: Dragon Master for PC. Just in case you are facing some issue using these emulators, you can check our comprehensive guides on KO Player & Andy OS as well. Happy Gaming!