Up the wall is a unique game developed by Turbo Chilli who also happens to be the developers of the game “Rolling Sky”. This game has an entirely unique concept where you will have to activate your mind a little to make it think faster and stay more active. This game is available for download on the Google Play Store and the App Store free of cost.
The game Up the wall is based on the board concept where you will have to play the game while moving the character by swiping here and there. The main thing in this game is to survive by avoiding the obstacles which will come your way. You have to be a lot quicker in order to avoid them and move forward. Once you have completed the time that is below the screen, you will be taken to a new world with a new stage. If you fail during the game, then you will have to start if from scratch.
You can also win exciting prizes by placing your claw cleverly with force on one of the mystery boxes at the start of the game. The difficulty level will be chosen by you which can be adjusted according toy your game play strategy.
Up the Wall is available for Android smartphones & tablet devices and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. Moroever, This is a guide for playing Up the Wall for PC using operating system such as; Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X without any hassle.
Download Up the Wall for PC using Bluestacks
- The first and foremost step is to download an emulator. Here are using BlueStacks2, which in our opinion will give you a smooth game play on PC with some great functionalities.
- Once you are done Downloading & Installing the emulator, open it.
- Now the next step is to locate the Google Play Store Icon from the Home Screen of the emulator.
- Use the Search Box to find Up the Wall in Google Play Store.
- Click the App Icon to reveal Install Option.
- Wait for the App/Game to Download.
- The next thing that needs to be done is to open this Ap from the emulator’s menu.
- Use the Icon available to open the application.
- Play using it while you might also have the option to follow-up on screen instructions for your ease.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the Up the Wall for PC.
Up the Wall for PC via Nox App Player
- Before everything else, all you need to do is download Nox App Player.
- After you have downloaded the emulator, Launch it to get Started.
- Once opened, you will see various icons on the home-screen for performing various actions.
- Select Google Play Store amongst the available icons to proceed.
- Now search for “Up the Wall” in the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- Once you have found the desired App, Tap on the Three Dots to reveal Install Option.
- Click the Install button and wait for it to complete.
- After the Game/App has been downloaded, you will be able to find it in the Applications Tab of the emulator.
- Just tap on the Up the Wall icon to open and start playing right away.
- These are the easy-peasy steps that you need to follow to Download & Play Up the Wall on PC.
Using above steps, you were able to Download & Play Up the Wall on PC. Just in case you are facing some issue using these emulators, you can check our comprehensive guides on KO Player & Andy OS as well. Happy Gaming!