Become a super hero with his super cats, and fight exciting matches in the all new fun adventure. Today, we bring you the latest MOBA game by Happy Universe Studios called Super Cats. It is a real time shooting game where you join the anthropomorphic cats!
Super Cats is a fast paced adventure game where the matches are short but intense. Players will fight in 3v3 real time battles where you have to conquer a 3 minute round to advance further. You will not play the game alone, join forces with your friends, and team up to take on players from all over the world.
Set on multiple random maps, you will play quick yet exciting matches with your friends in a number of game modes. The game features dozens of powerful cats with different skins. Unlock cool skins for your super cats and enjoy their dazzling appearances in the battlefield.
To win the epic battles, you will use multiple skill sets, and rich team strategies. Shoot the opponents, defend yourself, jump, and roll as you control your super cats in the fights. Your ultimate goal in the game is to climb to the top of leader boards.
So, grab the game from Google Play Store now, and start battling. Cheers!
Super Cats is available for Android Smartphone & tablet devices and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. This is a guide for playing Super Cats on PC using operating system such as; Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X without any hassle.
Download Super Cats on PC using Bluestacks
- The first and foremost step is to download an emulator. Here are using BlueStacks2, which in our opinion will give you a smooth game play on PC with some great functionalities.
- Once you are done Downloading & Installing the emulator, open it.
- Now the next step is to locate the Google Play Store Icon from the Home Screen of the emulator.
- Use the Search Box to find Super Cats in Google Play Store.
- Click the App Icon to reveal Install Option.
- Wait for the App/Game to Download.
- The next thing that needs to be done is to open this Ap from the emulator’s menu.
- Use the Icon available to open the application.
- Play using it while you might also have the option to follow-up on screen instructions for your ease.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the Super Cats on PC.
Download Super Cats on PC via Nox App Player
- Before everything else, all you need to do is download Nox App Player.
- After you have downloaded the emulator, Launch it to get Started.
- Once opened, you will see various icons on the home-screen for performing various actions.
- Select Google Play Store amongst the available icons to proceed.
- Now search for “Super Cats” in the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- Once you have found the desired App, Tap on the Three Dots to reveal Install Option.
- Click the Install button and wait for it to complete.
- After the Game/App has been downloaded, you will be able to find it in the Applications Tab of the emulator.
- Just tap on the Super Cats icon to open and start playing right away.
- These are the easy-peasy steps that you need to follow to Download & Play Super Cats on PC.
Using above steps, you were able to Download & Play Super Cats on PC. Just in case you are facing some issue using these emulators, you can check our comprehensive guides on KO Player & Andy OS as well. Happy Gaming!