What if I tell you that there is game that combines two of your very favorite things – LEGO and Star Wars! Seems impossible? Well, not anymore because LEGO System A/S have released their new action and adventure game called LEGO Star Wars Microfighter that brings you the unique experience of flying around Star War Microfighter vehicles while overcoming multiple obstacles on the way.
Talking about the different features this game has for you, you first have to choose a LEGO minifigure pilot for yourself; once you have don’t this, you will then choose your favorite Microfighter vehicle and fly! In addition, the more you master the art of flying your Star Wars Microfighter, the more chances you will have of unlocking lots of iconic Star Wars characters for yourself.
Moreover, there are 27 iconic LEGO Star Wars minifigures available for you to choose from; there is Han Solo, Darth Vader, Princess Leia, Luke Skywalker and many more. However, there is a twist; only the most skilled pilot can become the ultimate drift master in this game.
Lastly, you will also get to play around with 9 Star Wars Microfighters as well. You can choose between Millennium Falcon, X-Wing, Y-Wing, TIE Fighter and a lot more. So, what are you waiting for? Hurry up and install this super fun and amazing now to play!
We have moved on from the era where playing games was limited to a specific device only. If you want to play your mobile games on a bigger screen like that of a PC then you have a lot emulators available which make it possible for you . With the help of various emulators available you can actually play your mobile games on a bigger screen like PC making it a more enjoyable experience. With the help of our guides you will be able to play your favorite games on these emulators.
LEGO Star Wars Microfighters is available for Android Smartphone & tablet devices and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. This is a guide for playing LEGO Star Wars Microfighters on PC using operating system such as; Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X without any hassle.
Download LEGO Star Wars Microfighters on PC using Bluestacks
- The first and foremost step is to download an emulator. Here are using BlueStacks2, which in our opinion will give you a smooth game play on PC with some great functionalities.
- Once you are done Downloading & Installing the emulator, open it.
- Now the next step is to locate the Google Play Store Icon from the Home Screen of the emulator.
- Use the Search Box to find LEGO Star Wars Microfighters in Google Play Store.
- Click the App Icon to reveal Install Option.
- Wait for the App/Game to Download.
- The next thing that needs to be done is to open this Ap from the emulator’s menu.
- Use the Icon available to open the application.
- Play using it while you might also have the option to follow-up on screen instructions for your ease.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the LEGO Star Wars Microfighters on PC.
Download LEGO Star Wars Microfighters on PC via Nox App Player
- Before everything else, all you need to do is download Nox App Player.
- After you have downloaded the emulator, Launch it to get Started.
- Once opened, you will see various icons on the home-screen for performing various actions.
- Select Google Play Store amongst the available icons to proceed.
- Now search for “LEGO Star Wars Microfighters” in the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- Once you have found the desired App, Tap on the Three Dots to reveal Install Option.
- Click the Install button and wait for it to complete.
- After the Game/App has been downloaded, you will be able to find it in the Applications Tab of the emulator.
- Just tap on the LEGO Star Wars Microfighters icon to open and start playing right away.
- These are the easy-peasy steps that you need to follow to Download & Play LEGO Star Wars Microfighters on PC.
Using above steps, you were able to Download & Play LEGO Star Wars Microfighters on PC. Just in case you are facing some issue using these emulators, you can check our comprehensive guides on KO Player & Andy OS as well. Happy Gaming!