Shoot, kill ‘em all! Are you up for an action shooting game where you can kill all those deadly creatures that are trying to kill every living being? Well, let me tell you Gameloft is back with their another open-world MMO title as Dead Rivals – Zombie MMO which is going to get you all addicted.
A zombie apocalypse has taken place and now it is your task to kill and shoot all those zombies from taking over the whole town. Create your very own unique character by choosing among the 3 uniquely skilled classes and set yourself to explore a vast open world.
Furthermore, weapons are a vital part of Dead Rivals – Zombie MMO as they will be used to kill the rivals. Craft your arsenal of weapons and also research and improve tons of weapons. Also, you can team-up with other players from all around the world for defeating your rivals. Complete the special co-op mission and jump into the PvP shooter matches to bring your enemy down.
This is a game which is all about survival so keep your strategies strong and your eyes open at all times. Kill all them zombies and prove yourself to be the strongest and the last man standing.
Dead Rivals – Zombie MMO is available for Android Smartphone & tablet devices and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. This is a guide for playing Dead Rivals – Zombie MMO on PC using operating system such as; Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X without any hassle.
Download Dead Rivals – Zombie MMO for PC using Bluestacks
- The first and foremost step is to download an emulator. Here are using BlueStacks2, which in our opinion will give you a smooth game play on PC with some great functionalities.
- Once you are done Downloading & Installing the emulator, open it.
- Now the next step is to locate the Google Play Store Icon from the Home Screen of the emulator.
- Use the Search Box to find Dead Rivals – Zombie MMO in Google Play Store.
- Click the App Icon to reveal Install Option.
- Wait for the App/Game to Download.
- The next thing that needs to be done is to open this Ap from the emulator’s menu.
- Use the Icon available to open the application.
- Play using it while you might also have the option to follow-up on screen instructions for your ease.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the Dead Rivals – Zombie MMO for PC.
Download Dead Rivals – Zombie MMO for PC via Nox App Player
- Before everything else, all you need to do is download Nox App Player.
- After you have downloaded the emulator, Launch it to get Started.
- Once opened, you will see various icons on the home-screen for performing various actions.
- Select Google Play Store amongst the available icons to proceed.
- Now search for “Dead Rivals – Zombie MMO ” in the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- Once you have found the desired App, Tap on the Three Dots to reveal Install Option.
- Click the Install button and wait for it to complete.
- After the Game/App has been downloaded, you will be able to find it in the Applications Tab of the emulator.
- Just tap on the Dead Rivals – Zombie MMO icon to open and start playing right away.
- These are the easy-peasy steps that you need to follow to Download & Play Dead Rivals – Zombie MMO on PC.
Using above steps, you were able to Download & Play Dead Rivals – Zombie MMO on PC. Just in case you are facing some issue using these emulators, you can check our comprehensive guides on KO Player & Andy OS as well. Happy Gaming!