Guess who doesn’t have to worry about an insecure internet connection anymore? You guessed it right, it’s you! Unlimited DT Security Studio has released a new application, WhatsVPN through which you can have a secure internet connection and enjoy a lot of other amazing features as well.
Starting off with its multiple features, this application alerts you if any of your other applications starts using up too much data and blocks the applications running in the background. So, surf the internet without any worries as nobody would know where you are from. Along with this, it also provides a lightning fast browsing speed, without any restrictions or anything stopping you from accessing your favorite websites.
Moving on, WhatsVPN also adds a layer of security to your connection and encrypts your data; you no longer have to worry about your personal information when you connect to a public Wi-Fi or hotspot. The VPN can be activated with just a single tap and does not require any sorts of registrations or logins.
That is not all; this application can easily cover more than 10 different regions and can run on more than 300 proxy servers. So, we don’t think you should delay this anymore; hurry up and install WhatsVPN now!
We have moved on from the era where playing games was limited to a specific device only. If you want to play your mobile games on a bigger screen like that of a PC then you have a lot emulators available which make it possible for you . With the help of various emulators available you can actually play your mobile games on a bigger screen like PC making it a more enjoyable experience. With the help of our guides you will be able to play your favorite games on these emulators.
WhatsVPN is available for Android Smartphone & tablet devices and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. This is a guide for playing WhatsVPN for PC using operating system such as; Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X without any hassle.
Download WhatsVPN for PC using Bluestacks
- The first and foremost step is to download an emulator. Here are using BlueStacks2, which in our opinion will give you a smooth game play for PC with some great functionalities.
- Once you are done Downloading & Installing the emulator, open it.
- Now the next step is to locate the Google Play Store Icon from the Home Screen of the emulator.
- Use the Search Box to find WhatsVPN in Google Play Store.
- Click the App Icon to reveal Install Option.
- Wait for the App/Game to Download.
- The next thing that needs to be done is to open this Ap from the emulator’s menu.
- Use the Icon available to open the application.
- Play using it while you might also have the option to follow-up on screen instructions for your ease.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the WhatsVPN for PC.
Download WhatsVPN for PC via Nox App Player
- Before everything else, all you need to do is download Nox App Player.
- After you have downloaded the emulator, Launch it to get Started.
- Once opened, you will see various icons on the home-screen for performing various actions.
- Select Google Play Store amongst the available icons to proceed.
- Now search for “WhatsVPN” in the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- Once you have found the desired App, Tap on the Three Dots to reveal Install Option.
- Click the Install button and wait for it to complete.
- After the Game/App has been downloaded, you will be able to find it in the Applications Tab of the emulator.
- Just tap on the WhatsVPN icon to open and start playing right away.
- These are the easy-peasy steps that you need to follow to Download & Play WhatsVPN for PC.
Using above steps, you were able to Download & Play WhatsVPN for PC. Just in case you are facing some issue using these emulators, you can check our comprehensive guides on KO Player & Andy OS as well. Happy Gaming!