What’s up gamers? Are you ready to experience a brand new RPG that has a super captivating gameplay to get you all addicted? Well, if that is the case then the good news is Snail Games USA Inc have come up with their new RPG titled as Tales of Gaia that is based on saving the fate of a planet known as Gaia.
Tales of Gaia has super beautiful 3D graphics and PC-level special effects to make the game a lot more fun. Gaia, a planet has been taken over by the darkness where its people have been drawn into a fierce war along various factions such as elves, humans and dwarves. It is now time for you to save the future of Gaia.
Go ahead and start your journey by casting your allegiance to one of the factions which are human, elf, or dwarf. There will be various real-time co-op and PvP combats where you will get a chance to prove yourself.
Furthermore, you can earn glory and tons of massive rewards by defeating the powerful bosses. You can also join a guild and rise in the ranks of the Guild wars. Uncover the secrets and Gaia and discover the reason behind Gaia’s collapse.
Tales of Gaia is available for Android Smartphone & tablet devices and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. This is a guide for playing Tales of Gaia on PC using operating system such as; Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X without any hassle.
Download Tales of Gaia for PC using Bluestacks
- The first and foremost step is to download an emulator. Here are using BlueStacks2, which in our opinion will give you a smooth game play on PC with some great functionalities.
- Once you are done Downloading & Installing the emulator, open it.
- Now the next step is to locate the Google Play Store Icon from the Home Screen of the emulator.
- Use the Search Box to find Tales of Gaia in Google Play Store.
- Click the App Icon to reveal Install Option.
- Wait for the App/Game to Download.
- The next thing that needs to be done is to open this Ap from the emulator’s menu.
- Use the Icon available to open the application.
- Play using it while you might also have the option to follow-up on screen instructions for your ease.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the Tales of Gaia for PC.
Download Tales of Gaia for PC via Nox App Player
- Before everything else, all you need to do is download Nox App Player.
- After you have downloaded the emulator, Launch it to get Started.
- Once opened, you will see various icons on the home-screen for performing various actions.
- Select Google Play Store amongst the available icons to proceed.
- Now search for “Tales of Gaia” in the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- Once you have found the desired App, Tap on the Three Dots to reveal Install Option.
- Click the Install button and wait for it to complete.
- After the Game/App has been downloaded, you will be able to find it in the Applications Tab of the emulator.
- Just tap on the Tales of Gaia icon to open and start playing right away.
- These are the easy-peasy steps that you need to follow to Download & Play Tales of Gaia on PC.
Using above steps, you were able to Download & Play Tales of Gaia on PC. Just in case you are facing some issue using these emulators, you can check our comprehensive guides on KO Player & Andy OS as well. Happy Gaming!