What’s up gamers? Are you ready to dive into a world where you can have your very own virtual pet and keep him however you want? Well, if that is the case then a game Oliver the Virtual Cat by Frojo Apps is here to provide you with the best virtual pet experience ever with a rich content that no other game has.
Oliver the Virtual Cat is full of tons of cool features in just one place where you can perform a lot of different tasks. Go ahead and take care of your pet Oliver by cleaning, feeding, playing with him and making him sleep whenever he’s tired. It is your responsibility to provide him with whatever he wants.
Moreover, you can play with up to 4 players in the multiplayer mode and explore and mine through a whole world through the mining game. Not just that, it has more than 50 mini-games that you can play and earn money easily. You can also build a house and garden of your own choice by placing everything according to your wish.
Not to forget, you can customize your pet and dress him however you want by choosing from a huge collections of shirts, dresses, sunglasses, hats and a lot more. Keep unlocking beautiful cards of Oliver.
Oliver the Virtual Cat is available for Android Smartphone & tablet devices and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. This is a guide for playing Oliver the Virtual Cat on PC using operating system such as; Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X without any hassle.
Download Oliver the Virtual Cat for PC using Bluestacks
- The first and foremost step is to download an emulator. Here are using BlueStacks2, which in our opinion will give you a smooth game play on PC with some great functionalities.
- Once you are done Downloading & Installing the emulator, open it.
- Now the next step is to locate the Google Play Store Icon from the Home Screen of the emulator.
- Use the Search Box to find Oliver the Virtual Cat in Google Play Store.
- Click the App Icon to reveal Install Option.
- Wait for the App/Game to Download.
- The next thing that needs to be done is to open this Ap from the emulator’s menu.
- Use the Icon available to open the application.
- Play using it while you might also have the option to follow-up on screen instructions for your ease.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the Oliver the Virtual Cat for PC.
Download Oliver the Virtual Cat for PC via Nox App Player
- Before everything else, all you need to do is download Nox App Player.
- After you have downloaded the emulator, Launch it to get Started.
- Once opened, you will see various icons on the home-screen for performing various actions.
- Select Google Play Store amongst the available icons to proceed.
- Now search for “Oliver the Virtual Cat” in the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- Once you have found the desired App, Tap on the Three Dots to reveal Install Option.
- Click the Install button and wait for it to complete.
- After the Game/App has been downloaded, you will be able to find it in the Applications Tab of the emulator.
- Just tap on the Oliver the Virtual Cat icon to open and start playing right away.
- These are the easy-peasy steps that you need to follow to Download & Play Oliver the Virtual Cat on PC.
Using above steps, you were able to Download & Play Oliver the Virtual Cat on PC. Just in case you are facing some issue using these emulators, you can check our comprehensive guides on KO Player & Andy OS as well. Happy Gaming!