Get ready for a super fun snow fight in a chilly environment which is sure to revive your old snow fighting memories back. Together with the approach of winter Hatrabbit has come up with their game Merry Snowballs that is going to provide you a great gaming experience followed by stunning visuals.
Play through the testing levels followed by some really cool gadgets that are going to help you throughout the game and also help you win some bonus points. Furthermore, the gameplay is pretty simple which can get you hooked for hours.
All you have to do is hit your friends with the snowball and be quick enough before they hit you enough times and make you lose the game. Keep your eyes wide open and your hands moving so that your friends don’t hit you before you do.
Moreover, give your best in the Merry Snowballs and try to set in the game for a longer time to set a great score. You will have to contend on the worldwide leaderboard against your companions and different players! The greater the score, the more are the chances of your name appearing at the top of the leaderboard where people can see you.
This game is available for Android Smartphones & tablet devices and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. Have a look on this guide to install Merry Snowballs on PC running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X powered Desktop PC/Laptop.
Merry Snowballs for PC using Bluestacks
- The first and foremost step is to download an emulator. Here are using BlueStacks2, which in our opinion will give you a smooth game play on PC with some great functionalities.
- Once you are done Downloading & Installing the emulator, open it.
- Now the next step is to locate the Google Play Store Icon from the Home Screen of the emulator.
- Use the Search Box to find Merry Snowballs in Google Play Store.
- Click the App Icon to reveal Install Option.
- Wait for the App/Game to Download.
- The next thing that needs to be done is to open this Ap from the emulator’s menu.
- Use the Icon available to open the application.
- Play using it while you might also have the option to follow-up on screen instructions for your ease.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the Merry Snowballs for PC.
Install Merry Snowballs for PC via Nox App Player
- Before everything else, all you need to do is download Nox App Player.
- After you have downloaded the emulator, Launch it to get Started.
- Once opened, you will see various icons on the home-screen for performing various actions.
- Select Google Play Store amongst the available icons to proceed.
- Now search for “Merry Snowballs” in the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- Once you have found the desired App, Tap on the Three Dots to reveal Install Option.
- Click the Install button and wait for it to complete.
- After the Game/App has been downloaded, you will be able to find it in the Applications Tab of the emulator.
- Just tap on the Merry Snowballs icon to open and start playing right away.
- These are the easy-peasy steps that you need to follow to Download & Play Merry Snowballs on PC.
Using above steps, you were able to Download & Play Merry Snowballs on PC. Just in case you are facing some issue using these emulators, you can check our comprehensive guides on KO Player & Andy OS as well.