Gamers, it is time to become the king of the battle royale again as the newest chapter of the popular games is here. Are you ready to step into the terrifying world full of enemies yet again to emerge out victorious? Test your abilities in the latest game Rocket Royale!
So, what is this game all about? The game takes you to the dying world again where you have to fight to be the last survivor. In the online battle royale shooter, people are desperately fighting for their lives, but only one can become the lone survivor.
Grab all your chances at survival by gathering different gears, crafting materials, and ultimately building a rocket to leave the place. Shoot your way to victory by choosing from an arsenal of more than 20 weapons where each weapon is unique in its own way. Furthermore, you can upgrade your weapons as well.
Devise your strategies and tactics by crafting and building covers. You can loot different materials, gather different resources, and craft covers around you for survival. So, if you think you can become the last one standing, wait no more, download the game from Google Play Store now. Have fun!
Rocket Royale is available for Android Smartphone & tablet devices and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. This is a guide for playing Rocket Royale on PC using operating system such as; Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X without any hassle.
Download Rocket Royale for PC using Bluestacks
- The first and foremost step is to download an emulator. Here are using BlueStacks2, which in our opinion will give you a smooth game play on PC with some great functionalities.
- Once you are done Downloading & Installing the emulator, open it.
- Now the next step is to locate the Google Play Store Icon from the Home Screen of the emulator.
- Use the Search Box to find Rocket Royale in Google Play Store.
- Click the App Icon to reveal Install Option.
- Wait for the App/Game to Download.
- The next thing that needs to be done is to open this Ap from the emulator’s menu.
- Use the Icon available to open the application.
- Play using it while you might also have the option to follow-up on screen instructions for your ease.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the Rocket Royale for PC.
Download Rocket Royale for PC via Nox App Player
- Before everything else, all you need to do is download Nox App Player.
- After you have downloaded the emulator, Launch it to get Started.
- Once opened, you will see various icons on the home-screen for performing various actions.
- Select Google Play Store amongst the available icons to proceed.
- Now search for “Rocket Royale” in the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- Once you have found the desired App, Tap on the Three Dots to reveal Install Option.
- Click the Install button and wait for it to complete.
- After the Game/App has been downloaded, you will be able to find it in the Applications Tab of the emulator.
- Just tap on the Rocket Royale icon to open and start playing right away.
- These are the easy-peasy steps that you need to follow to Download & Play Rocket Royale on PC.
Using above steps, you were able to Download & Play Rocket Royale on PC. Just in case you are facing some issue using these emulators, you can check our comprehensive guides on KO Player & Andy OS as well. Happy Gaming!