Are you ready for the ultimate offroad experience? It’s time to get behind the steering wheel yet again, but not to race on the roads this time but for the realistic offroad experience we bring you today. The latest simulation game we are talking about is Project: Offroad.
This simulation game created by BYCODEC GAMES offers gamers with an addictive offroad experience where you can enjoy the driving experience in multi game modes. From the Free Ride mode where you can drive around however you want, to the Challenge mode where you test yourself.
The gameplay is quite straight forward; like any other driving game, all you have to do is use the virtual joystick to move your car around the game, and pass different obstacles without flipping. Your main goal in the game is to pass different obstacles successfully.
The game offers over 50 levels with realistic game graphics where you can enjoy different landscapes as you complete numerous missions. As for the vehicles, you cannot just get your hands on the 4×4 & 6×6 vehicles, but you can upgrade them as well.
So, without further ado, download the game from Google Play Store now. Have fun!
Project: Offroad is available for Android Smartphone & tablet devices and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. This is a guide for playing Project: Offroad on PC using operating system such as; Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X without any hassle.
Download Project: Offroad for PC using Bluestacks
- The first and foremost step is to download an emulator. Here are using BlueStacks2, which in our opinion will give you a smooth game play on PC with some great functionalities.
- Once you are done Downloading & Installing the emulator, open it.
- Now the next step is to locate the Google Play Store Icon from the Home Screen of the emulator.
- Use the Search Box to find Project: Offroad in Google Play Store.
- Click the App Icon to reveal Install Option.
- Wait for the App/Game to Download.
- The next thing that needs to be done is to open this Ap from the emulator’s menu.
- Use the Icon available to open the application.
- Play using it while you might also have the option to follow-up on screen instructions for your ease.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the Project: Offroad for PC.
Download Project: Offroad for PC via Nox App Player
- Before everything else, all you need to do is download Nox App Player.
- After you have downloaded the emulator, Launch it to get Started.
- Once opened, you will see various icons on the home-screen for performing various actions.
- Select Google Play Store amongst the available icons to proceed.
- Now search for “Project: Offroad” in the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- Once you have found the desired App, Tap on the Three Dots to reveal Install Option.
- Click the Install button and wait for it to complete.
- After the Game/App has been downloaded, you will be able to find it in the Applications Tab of the emulator.
- Just tap on the Project: Offroad icon to open and start playing right away.
- These are the easy-peasy steps that you need to follow to Download & Play Project: Offroad on PC.
Using above steps, you were able to Download & Play Project: Offroad on PC. Just in case you are facing some issue using these emulators, you can check our comprehensive guides on KO Player & Andy OS as well. Happy Gaming!