Hello gamers! Are you ready for yet another amazing adventure game that will make you completely addicted to its gameplay? My Shelf: My Choice, My Episode is a game by NTT Solmare Corp. and it brings to you a game full of choice; the choice you make will determine how the game plays out.
So, let’s have a look at what features are offered by this game; there are multiple storylines and different episodes so you can choose which ever you wish you play; you have the option of enjoying the campus life with your friends or find love with the very mysterious vampire. Furthermore, if you play the campus life episode, you will have Alice and Faith as your roommates; can you deal with them? But wait, the hot football player Norman also moved into your flat and things have started going a bit crazy. Apart from Norman, Peter and Dean also want you to fall for them; can you make the right choice?
Moving on, there is also an episode called Untold Darkness where you will be meeting the sexy Alex and Max as they make the story even more thrilling. Moving on, your friend Daisy has also gone missing; can you find her with the help of Detective Carl and his assistant Stanley? Sounds so interesting, right? Well, hurry up and install My Shelf: My Choice, My Episode now.
We have moved on from the era where playing games was limited to a specific device only. If you want to play your mobile games on a bigger screen like that of a PC then you have a lot emulators available which make it possible for you . With the help of various emulators available you can actually play your mobile games on a bigger screen like PC making it a more enjoyable experience. With the help of our guides you will be able to play your favorite games on these emulators.
My Shelf: My Choices, My Episode is available for Android Smartphone & tablet devices and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. This is a guide for playing My Shelf: My Choices, My Episode on PC using operating system such as; Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X without any hassle.
Download My Shelf: My Choices, My Episode on PC using Bluestacks
- The first and foremost step is to download an emulator. Here are using BlueStacks2, which in our opinion will give you a smooth game play on PC with some great functionalities.
- Once you are done Downloading & Installing the emulator, open it.
- Now the next step is to locate the Google Play Store Icon from the Home Screen of the emulator.
- Use the Search Box to find My Shelf: My Choices, My Episode in Google Play Store.
- Click the App Icon to reveal Install Option.
- Wait for the App/Game to Download.
- The next thing that needs to be done is to open this Ap from the emulator’s menu.
- Use the Icon available to open the application.
- Play using it while you might also have the option to follow-up on screen instructions for your ease.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the My Shelf: My Choices, My Episode on PC.
Download My Shelf: My Choices, My Episode on PC via Nox App Player
- Before everything else, all you need to do is download Nox App Player.
- After you have downloaded the emulator, Launch it to get Started.
- Once opened, you will see various icons on the home-screen for performing various actions.
- Select Google Play Store amongst the available icons to proceed.
- Now search for “My Shelf: My Choices, My Episode” in the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- Once you have found the desired App, Tap on the Three Dots to reveal Install Option.
- Click the Install button and wait for it to complete.
- After the Game/App has been downloaded, you will be able to find it in the Applications Tab of the emulator.
- Just tap on the My Shelf: My Choices, My Episode icon to open and start playing right away.
- These are the easy-peasy steps that you need to follow to Download & Play My Shelf: My Choices, My Episode on PC.
Using above steps, you were able to Download & Play My Shelf: My Choices, My Episode on PC. Just in case you are facing some issue using these emulators, you can check our comprehensive guides on KO Player & Andy OS as well. Happy Gaming!