Are you ready for some frantic painting fun? Say goodbye to all the worries, and indulge in a paint adventure like no other. Gamers, it’s time to check out the latest casual game Paint Hit, and see what the hype is all about.
Created by none other than MAG Interactive, the game is all the hype on the store with over a million downloads in the first day. So, what is Paint Hit all about? Well, in this casual game, players take on hundreds of challenging levels where you can enjoy color splashing fun.
The gameplay is quite simple to understand, but once you get hang of the game, it becomes challenging to conquer the levels in one go. Players have to use the paint balls, and shoot them to color spinning towers to paint them.
With each throw, you color some paint of the tower, making it difficult to color the uncolored portions of the tower in next attempt. If your shot lands on an already colored part of the tower, you lose.
Not only does the game test your accuracy skills, but it’s also about the right timing. To calm things up a bit, the game features perfectly soothing music as you play. So, start painting by downloading the game from Google Play Store now. Have fun!
Paint Hit is available for Android Smartphone & tablet devices and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. This is a guide for playing Paint Hit on PC using operating system such as; Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X without any hassle.
Download Paint Hit for PC using Bluestacks
- The first and foremost step is to download an emulator. Here are using BlueStacks2, which in our opinion will give you a smooth game play on PC with some great functionalities.
- Once you are done Downloading & Installing the emulator, open it.
- Now the next step is to locate the Google Play Store Icon from the Home Screen of the emulator.
- Use the Search Box to find Paint Hit in Google Play Store.
- Click the App Icon to reveal Install Option.
- Wait for the App/Game to Download.
- The next thing that needs to be done is to open this Ap from the emulator’s menu.
- Use the Icon available to open the application.
- Play using it while you might also have the option to follow-up on screen instructions for your ease.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the Paint Hit for PC.
Download Paint Hit for PC via Nox App Player
- Before everything else, all you need to do is download Nox App Player.
- After you have downloaded the emulator, Launch it to get Started.
- Once opened, you will see various icons on the home-screen for performing various actions.
- Select Google Play Store amongst the available icons to proceed.
- Now search for “Paint Hit” in the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- Once you have found the desired App, Tap on the Three Dots to reveal Install Option.
- Click the Install button and wait for it to complete.
- After the Game/App has been downloaded, you will be able to find it in the Applications Tab of the emulator.
- Just tap on the Paint Hit icon to open and start playing right away.
- These are the easy-peasy steps that you need to follow to Download & Play Paint Hit on PC.
Using above steps, you were able to Download & Play Paint Hit on PC. Just in case you are facing some issue using these emulators, you can check our comprehensive guides on KO Player & Andy OS as well. Happy Gaming!