One moment, you are living a dull life in darkness, and the next you are alone on a deserted wasteland up against the zombies. Can you outsmart them, and survive? Today, we bring you the latest action packed survival experience called The Outlived created by none other than Xiaojiao zhang.
This latest action packed survival game is all about outliving the others, and surviving the zombie infested world. Players are thrown into an unknown place, and the only goal is survival. In the post-apocalyptic world, build your own shelter. Customize your home camp with tons of decorations. Produce different material and craft your needs.
There’s a huge world to explore in this survival game so from the police station, to the secret lab, and abandoned hospital, the whole world is your backyard. Explore various locations on the map, and gather valuable resources.
Scavenge for valuable resources, craft clean water, food and hone your skills to craft ranged, or melee weapons. Your fight is not just against the zombies, but you will fight the wild animals and mutant creatures as well.
So, prepare to outlive others by downloading the game from Google Play Store right now. Cheers!
The Outlived is available for Android Smartphone & tablet devices and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. This is a guide for playing The Outlived on PC using operating system such as; Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X without any hassle.
Download The Outlived on PC using Bluestacks
- The first and foremost step is to download an emulator. Here are using BlueStacks2, which in our opinion will give you a smooth game play on PC with some great functionalities.
- Once you are done Downloading & Installing the emulator, open it.
- Now the next step is to locate the Google Play Store Icon from the Home Screen of the emulator.
- Use the Search Box to find The Outlived in Google Play Store.
- Click the App Icon to reveal Install Option.
- Wait for the App/Game to Download.
- The next thing that needs to be done is to open this Ap from the emulator’s menu.
- Use the Icon available to open the application.
- Play using it while you might also have the option to follow-up on screen instructions for your ease.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the The Outlived on PC.
Download The Outlived on PC via Nox App Player
- Before everything else, all you need to do is download Nox App Player.
- After you have downloaded the emulator, Launch it to get Started.
- Once opened, you will see various icons on the home-screen for performing various actions.
- Select Google Play Store amongst the available icons to proceed.
- Now search for “The Outlived” in the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- Once you have found the desired App, Tap on the Three Dots to reveal Install Option.
- Click the Install button and wait for it to complete.
- After the Game/App has been downloaded, you will be able to find it in the Applications Tab of the emulator.
- Just tap on the The Outlived icon to open and start playing right away.
- These are the easy-peasy steps that you need to follow to Download & Play The Outlived on PC.
Using above steps, you were able to Download & Play The Outlived on PC. Just in case you are facing some issue using these emulators, you can check our comprehensive guides on KO Player & Andy OS as well. Happy Gaming!