League of Dragons is a cool game developed by Social Point which is a dragon game having amazing 3D visuals. This game won’t let you get bored and will boost your energy to play for a longer period of time. This game is available for download on the Google Play Store and the iOS App Store.
League of Dragons will indulge you in itself completely where you will have real-time PvP battles with your opponent players having incredible dragons. You can become the master of dragons by winning different real-time battles with other opponents by destroying their castles and obtaining their flags. In League of Dragons, you will also be able to collect various items like spells, dragons, defenses which will make your gameplay a lot more stronger.
You can also unlock various levels and collect epic cards to get a hold of more powerful strategy. As you keep on winning different battles, you will be unlocking the levels ahead. If you want to win special chests for free then create an alliance or join it where you can chat with other people to make your gaming strategy better. They can also share cards and you can discuss your gameplay strategies with them. You can also become a champion in the Leagues and Leaderboards by winning trophies after each battle.
Not only that, you can also create your own city and discover the hidden places where you can get a lot of gold from the habitats which will be used for upgrading your cards. So, what are you waiting for? Go and download this game right now for a fun experience.
League of Dragons is available for Android Smartphone & tablet devices and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. This is a guide for playing League of Dragons on PC using operating system such as; Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X without any hassle.
Download League of Dragons for PC using Bluestacks
- The first and foremost step is to download an emulator. Here are using BlueStacks2, which in our opinion will give you a smooth game play on PC with some great functionalities.
- Once you are done Downloading & Installing the emulator, open it.
- Now the next step is to locate the Google Play Store Icon from the Home Screen of the emulator.
- Use the Search Box to find League of Dragons in Google Play Store.
- Click the App Icon to reveal Install Option.
- Wait for the App/Game to Download.
- The next thing that needs to be done is to open this Ap from the emulator’s menu.
- Use the Icon available to open the application.
- Play using it while you might also have the option to follow-up on screen instructions for your ease.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the League of Dragons for PC.
League of Dragons for PC via Nox App Player
- Before everything else, all you need to do is download Nox App Player.
- After you have downloaded the emulator, Launch it to get Started.
- Once opened, you will see various icons on the home-screen for performing various actions.
- Select Google Play Store amongst the available icons to proceed.
- Now search for “League of Dragons” in the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- Once you have found the desired App, Tap on the Three Dots to reveal Install Option.
- Click the Install button and wait for it to complete.
- After the Game/App has been downloaded, you will be able to find it in the Applications Tab of the emulator.
- Just tap on the League of Dragons icon to open and start playing right away.
- These are the easy-peasy steps that you need to follow to Download & Play League of Dragons on PC.
Using above steps, you were able to Download & Play League of Dragons on PC. Just in case you are facing some issue using these emulators, you can check our comprehensive guides on KO Player & Andy OS as well.Happy Gaming!