Gamers, it is time to hop on your skate board, and flaunt your moves to the world. Today we bring you an all new skateboarding game Just Skate by none other than Canvas Games where you will enjoy the exclusive skateboard experience.
Just Skate is a casual game that brings the thrill of skateboarding to your mobile phones. Here, you will learn new skateboarding skills, improve them, and show them off to the world. Set in completely unique locations from Stratford, to LA, to Atlanta, you will explore it all.
Choose your favorite Justin Bieber character, and skate through various levels. Each level is differently themed, and lets you earn coins, and win weekly prizes. The gameplay is pretty simple; you will hop on your board, and jump through different platforms showing your skills such as the kick flips, somersault, and heel flip etc.
Don’t forget to grab coins and other rewards on your way as you gain momentum and conquer levels. So, take up the challenge now if you have the skills, rack up some impressive high scores, and make a name for yourself. To download the game, head over to Google Play Store now. Have fun!
Just Skate is available for Android Smartphone & tablet devices and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. This is a guide for playing Just Skate on PC using operating system such as; Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X without any hassle.
Download Just Skate on PC using Bluestacks
- The first and foremost step is to download an emulator. Here are using BlueStacks2, which in our opinion will give you a smooth game play on PC with some great functionalities.
- Once you are done Downloading & Installing the emulator, open it.
- Now the next step is to locate the Google Play Store Icon from the Home Screen of the emulator.
- Use the Search Box to find Just Skate in Google Play Store.
- Click the App Icon to reveal Install Option.
- Wait for the App/Game to Download.
- The next thing that needs to be done is to open this Ap from the emulator’s menu.
- Use the Icon available to open the application.
- Play using it while you might also have the option to follow-up on screen instructions for your ease.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the Just Skate on PC.
Download Just Skate on PC via Nox App Player
- Before everything else, all you need to do is download Nox App Player.
- After you have downloaded the emulator, Launch it to get Started.
- Once opened, you will see various icons on the home-screen for performing various actions.
- Select Google Play Store amongst the available icons to proceed.
- Now search for “Just Skate” in the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- Once you have found the desired App, Tap on the Three Dots to reveal Install Option.
- Click the Install button and wait for it to complete.
- After the Game/App has been downloaded, you will be able to find it in the Applications Tab of the emulator.
- Just tap on the Just Skate icon to open and start playing right away.
- These are the easy-peasy steps that you need to follow to Download & Play Just Skate on PC.
Using above steps, you were able to Download & Play Just Skate on PC. Just in case you are facing some issue using these emulators, you can check our comprehensive guides on KO Player & Andy OS as well. Happy Gaming!