What if I tell you that you no longer have to worry about getting hacked or having your online data phished, all with just a single tap? Yes, this is now possible with the new X-VPN application by Free Connected Limited, which gives you a completely private and secure surfing experience; all you have to do is tap the ‘connect’ button and that’s it.
This application is very convenient because it requires no credit card or any sort of in-app purchase. -Furthermore, it does not even involve any sort of registrations or logins from the users. X-VPN aims at breaking the limitations, tracking and stealing practices online.
With this application, you can also change your country for a few minutes if you wish. Yes, that is possible. Just change your IP address and you can switch among locations depending on your need. Moreover, without a secure VPN, whenever you connect to a public wifi network, you are giving access to your data to the hackers. But now, with X-VPN, you can secure your passwords and personal data and browse online in a safe and secure way.
Lastly, this application assures a complete secure and private connection; it does not track or keep any logs of the users or their activities. So, without waiting any further, download this application now and secure yourself!
X-VPN is available for Android Smartphone & tablet devices and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. This is a guide to download X-VPN on PC using operating system such as; Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X without any hassle.
Download X-VPN on PC using Bluestacks
- The first and foremost step is to download an emulator. Here are using BlueStacks2, which in our opinion will give you a smooth game play on PC with some great functionalities.
- Once you are done Downloading & Installing the emulator, open it.
- Now the next step is to locate the Google Play Store Icon from the Home Screen of the emulator.
- Use the Search Box to find X-VPN in Google Play Store.
- Click the App Icon to reveal Install Option.
- Wait for the App/Game to Download.
- The next thing that needs to be done is to open this Ap from the emulator’s menu.
- Use the Icon available to open the application.
- Play using it while you might also have the option to follow-up on screen instructions for your ease.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the X-VPN on PC.
X-VPN on PC via Nox App Player
- Before everything else, all you need to do is download Nox App Player.
- After you have downloaded the emulator, Launch it to get Started.
- Once opened, you will see various icons on the home-screen for performing various actions.
- Select Google Play Store amongst the available icons to proceed.
- Now search for “X-VPN ” in the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- Once you have found the desired App, Tap on the Three Dots to reveal Install Option.
- Click the Install button and wait for it to complete.
- After the Game/App has been downloaded, you will be able to find it in the Applications Tab of the emulator.
- Just tap on the X-VPN icon to open and start playing right away.
- These are the easy-peasy steps that you need to follow to Download & Play X-VPN on PC.
Using above steps, you were able to Download & Play X-VPN on PC. Just in case you are facing some issue using these emulators, you can check our comprehensive guides on KO Player & Andy OS as well. Happy Gaming!