Do you like playing virtual games online? If you do, then you are in for a treat because a new simulation game has been released by SoulCastry and it provides just what you need. Virtual Droid is an epic combination of a captivating RPG and other interesting features.
So, let’s take a look at what this game is actually about. Virtual Droid has a strong server that gets in touch with 1500 people with 25 people per room. Furthermore, there are various characters that you can choose from; there is Kunuckles, Sapphi, Ethan, Eri, Naoko and many more. Every character has its own features so you will have a whole new experience with every new character you choose.
That is not all; when you start the game, you will find yourself amongst a lot of characters. These are actually players from around the world who are also playing Virtual Droid. What’s more is that you can communicate with them using the microphone in the game as well. Furthermore, there are travel maps also available for you so you can move around in the virtual world with easy. This game, however, lacks on the graphics and a smooth gameplay. So, install the game now to play!
We have moved on from the era where playing games was limited to a specific device only. If you want to play your mobile games on a bigger screen like that of a PC then you have a lot emulators available which make it possible for you . With the help of various emulators available you can actually play your mobile games on a bigger screen like PC making it a more enjoyable experience. With the help of our guides you will be able to play your favorite games on these emulators.
Virtual Droid is available for Android Smartphone & tablet devices and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. This is a guide for playing Virtual Droid on PC using operating system such as; Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X without any hassle.
Download Virtual Droid on PC using Bluestacks
- The first and foremost step is to download an emulator. Here are using BlueStacks2, which in our opinion will give you a smooth game play on PC with some great functionalities.
- Once you are done Downloading & Installing the emulator, open it.
- Now the next step is to locate the Google Play Store Icon from the Home Screen of the emulator.
- Use the Search Box to find Virtual Droid in Google Play Store.
- Click the App Icon to reveal Install Option.
- Wait for the App/Game to Download.
- The next thing that needs to be done is to open this Ap from the emulator’s menu.
- Use the Icon available to open the application.
- Play using it while you might also have the option to follow-up on screen instructions for your ease.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the Virtual Droid on PC.
Download Virtual Droid on PC via Nox App Player
- Before everything else, all you need to do is download Nox App Player.
- After you have downloaded the emulator, Launch it to get Started.
- Once opened, you will see various icons on the home-screen for performing various actions.
- Select Google Play Store amongst the available icons to proceed.
- Now search for “Virtual Droid” in the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- Once you have found the desired App, Tap on the Three Dots to reveal Install Option.
- Click the Install button and wait for it to complete.
- After the Game/App has been downloaded, you will be able to find it in the Applications Tab of the emulator.
- Just tap on the Virtual Droid icon to open and start playing right away.
- These are the easy-peasy steps that you need to follow to Download & Play Virtual Droid on PC.
Using above steps, you were able to Download & Play Virtual Droid on PC. Just in case you are facing some issue using these emulators, you can check our comprehensive guides on KO Player & Andy OS as well. Happy Gaming!