If you are a fan of playing adventure games, you are surely in for a treat because I bring you an amazing new game that has awesome features along with an incredible gameplay as well. NetEase Games are here with their game, Project: Battle that is all about engaging in fast-paced building, explorations of the new world and tactical camouflage.
In this game, you will be met with an intriguing storyline; humans have opened way to a quantum world through technological advancement of the mind cells and now, the war between justice and evil, and conservatism and radicalism has erupted.
Furthermore, the heroes in the game all possess a unique power; they can manipulate the energy of the Quantum Cube and turn into various structures. You also have to create a watchtower in order to protect the Quantum Cube; you also have to set up strategic traps in order to freeze the enemy.
Lastly, you will be playing as the leader of the Wanderers Celestial, the representatives of order and justice. On the other hand, you can also play as Zero, the cyber hunter. After this, you will indulge in a series of interconnected stories that are full of distinctive characters and lots of thrilling action. So, are you ready to play? Well, then hurry up and download it now.
We have moved on from the era where playing games was limited to a specific device only. If you want to play your mobile games on a bigger screen like that of a PC then you have a lot emulators available which make it possible for you . With the help of various emulators available you can actually play your mobile games on a bigger screen like PC making it a more enjoyable experience. With the help of our guides you will be able to play your favorite games on these emulators.
Project: Battle is available for Android Smartphone & tablet devices and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. This is a guide for playing Project: Battle for PC using operating system such as; Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X without any hassle.
Download Project: Battle for PC using Bluestacks
- The first and foremost step is to download an emulator. Here are using BlueStacks2, which in our opinion will give you a smooth game play for PC with some great functionalities.
- Once you are done Downloading & Installing the emulator, open it.
- Now the next step is to locate the Google Play Store Icon from the Home Screen of the emulator.
- Use the Search Box to find Project: Battle in Google Play Store.
- Click the App Icon to reveal Install Option.
- Wait for the App/Game to Download.
- The next thing that needs to be done is to open this Ap from the emulator’s menu.
- Use the Icon available to open the application.
- Play using it while you might also have the option to follow-up on screen instructions for your ease.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the Project: Battle for PC.
Download Project: Battle for PC via Nox App Player
- Before everything else, all you need to do is download Nox App Player.
- After you have downloaded the emulator, Launch it to get Started.
- Once opened, you will see various icons on the home-screen for performing various actions.
- Select Google Play Store amongst the available icons to proceed.
- Now search for “Project: Battle” in the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- Once you have found the desired App, Tap on the Three Dots to reveal Install Option.
- Click the Install button and wait for it to complete.
- After the Game/App has been downloaded, you will be able to find it in the Applications Tab of the emulator.
- Just tap on the Project: Battle icon to open and start playing right away.
- These are the easy-peasy steps that you need to follow to Download & Play Project: Battle for PC.
Using above steps, you were able to Download & Play Project: Battle for PC. Just in case you are facing some issue using these emulators, you can check our comprehensive guides on KO Player & Andy OS as well. Happy Gaming!