We might have heard a lot about different kinds of emulators that allow you to play games or run your favorite apps on bigger screens like PC( Windows/Mac). Now, the most important question is do we know which is the best one that we can use for a great experience? If you are someone who needs this answer and you can not surf through the web to find the best emulator as it could be time-consuming then this article is definitely for you. I have picked up one of the best android emulator which is called “Nox App Player” that you can download for absolutely free.
Nox App Player is an amazing android app player which is free to download for PC and it keeps on releasing some great features every now and then. You can use Nox App Player without any hassle and it is also very user-friendly with a simple interface. You will not have any problem using it on your PC because you might had to face some issues on mobile devices like limited memory, slow speed etc. Nox App Player has a bigger screen with full compatibility. It is very easy to operate and also very efficient. You can find all the games of your choice from the Google Play Store without any trouble.
Now as we have a brief idea about what Nox App Player basically is so I am going to jump over the guide for downloading and installing Nox App Player for your PC (Windows/Mac). This guide will surely help in downloading and installing Nox App Player for PC with some easy steps and pictures.
Step By Step Guide : Install Nox App Player For PC (Windows & Mac)
1. The first step is to search for the Nox App Player on Google or any other search engine.
2. Download this emulator by navigating to Nox App Player official website.
3. Once the download has finished, you will have to click on the file where you will see a window where you will see an Install button. Click on the Install button to begin your installation.
4. After you have clicked the install button, you will be taken to the next step where you will see the “Start” button and below it you will see the “Restore data” option.
5. You will be taken to an informative window where you will get to see all the important information about Nox App Player.
6. After that you will be able to see the Nox App player window which looks super clean and you will get to see a lot of options just the way you would in your mobile phones.
7. Now you have completed all the installation steps. You’re good to use the Nox App Player and make the most out of it.
Install & Play Android Apps & Games On PC Using Nox App Player:
- Once you are done with the installation process. It is time to run the Nox App Player.
- When you click on the Google Play Store icon on the menu, you will have to set up your Google account which will be used to download games and apps in future.
- Now that you are done with the setting up process, you will be able to download your favorite games through the main menu or the search bar of the Play Store.
- The downloaded game will appear somewhere on the menu tab or homescreen.
- Just click on the downloaded App or game and you’re good to go!
Now, it is time for you to go and download this fun emulator right away and make the most out of it. Enjoy!