Aladin Fun has quite recently dropped a versatile game in view of PUBG with a lot of exciting and thrilling features. This game Last X: One Battleground One Survivor is fully packed with a lot of action and your goal is to be the last man standing. This game pits 24 outsiders against each other in an obscure place.
The territory in this game is 3×3 square size. In addition, either play solo or collaborate with companions. It is much more amusing to have a group since they can set up traps and defeat rivals. There are a vast number pf styles to play this game so it can be anything but boring.
Best shooters may settle on coordinate approach while some may utilize stealthy approach. In any case, the best style as would be strategic where they can set up traps and let different players fall into their own particular downfall.
Furthermore, every player lands with no weapons or things so now it is your duty to accumulate valuable things and weapons as fast as could be expected under the circumstances. Additionally, since Last X: One Battleground One Survivor it is tied in with being the last one surviving, nobody would falter before thumping any other person out.
There is an enormous gathering of weapons to browse. Pick the quietest weapons to remain out of other players’ sight. So, wait no more and download this game right away to experience the thrill and action all by yourself.
It is available for Android Smartphone & tablet devices and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. Have a look on this guide to install Last X: One Battleground One Survivor for PC on computer running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X powered Desktop PC/Laptop.
Last X: One Battleground One Survivor for PC using Bluestacks
- The first and foremost step is to download an emulator. Here are using BlueStacks2, which in our opinion will give you a smooth game play on PC with some great functionalities.
- Once you are done Downloading & Installing the emulator, open it.
- Now the next step is to locate the Google Play Store Icon from the Home Screen of the emulator.
- Use the Search Box to find Last X: One Battleground One Survivor in Google Play Store.
- Click the App Icon to reveal Install Option.
- Wait for the App/Game to Download.
- The next thing that needs to be done is to open this Ap from the emulator’s menu.
- Use the Icon available to open the application.
- Play using it while you might also have the option to follow-up on screen instructions for your ease.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the Last X: One Battleground One Survivor for PC.
Download Last X: One Battleground One Survivor for PC via Nox App Player
- Before everything else, all you need to do is download Nox App Player.
- After you have downloaded the emulator, Launch it to get Started.
- Once opened, you will see various icons on the home-screen for performing various actions.
- Select Google Play Store amongst the available icons to proceed.
- Now search for “Last X: One Battleground One Survivor” in the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- Once you have found the desired App, Tap on the Three Dots to reveal Install Option.
- Click the Install button and wait for it to complete.
- After the Game/App has been downloaded, you will be able to find it in the Applications Tab of the emulator.
- Just tap on the Last X: One Battleground One Survivor icon to open and start playing right away.
- These are the easy-peasy steps that you need to follow to Download & Play Last X: One Battleground One Survivor on PC.
Using above steps, you were able to Download & Play Last X: One Battleground One Survivor on PC. Just in case you are facing some issue using these emulators, you can check our comprehensive guides on KO Player & Andy OS as well.