Hey there gamers! Let’s take a break from all the action and arcade games and give your mind a break with this cool trivia game by PentaSounds. Guess the Picture Quiz for Fortnight challenges you a quiz where you will be guessing words from the Fortnight Battle Royale based on pictures given. Do you think you can do that?
If you think that you are a pro at Fortnight, this game is truly for you. In this game, you can simply test your knowledge regarding the Fortnight Battle Royale. You will be given a picture from the game and you have to identify the word through that. Also, keep in mind that you can only master this game if you are a true pro at Fortnight.
Furthermore, if you find yourself stuck at any word, you can use the Fortnight Map with chests. This will help you out in guessing the word easily. Moreover, this game also has different categories that you can choose to get words belonging to only that category.
The different categories include Items, Location Questions, Map Questions and Weapons. Moving on, in the Items category, the words will be related to the items used in Fortnight, like hug Jug, Shield Potion etc. Similarly, the map questions will include questions like ‘What location is between Tilted Tower and Anarchy Acres’ etc. So, download this game now to prove just how good you are at Fortnight.
We have moved on from the era where playing games was limited to a specific device only. So, if you want to play your mobile games on a bigger screen like that of a PC then you have a lot emulators available which make it possible for you . Therefore, with the help of various emulators available you can actually play your mobile games on a bigger screen like PC making it a more enjoyable experience. Moreover, with the help of our guides you will be able to play your favorite games on these emulators.
Guess the Picture Quiz for Fortnight is available for Android Smartphone & tablet devices and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. This is a guide for playing Guess the Picture Quiz for Fortnight for PC using operating system such as; Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X without any hassle.
Download Guess the Picture Quiz for Fortnight for PC using Bluestacks
- The first and foremost step is to download an emulator. Here are using BlueStacks2, which in our opinion will give you a smooth game play on PC with some great functionalities.
- Once you are done Downloading & Installing the emulator, open it.
- Now the next step is to locate the Google Play Store Icon from the Home Screen of the emulator.
- Use the Search Box to find Guess the Picture Quiz for Fortnight in Google Play Store.
- Click the App Icon to reveal Install Option.
- Wait for the App/Game to Download.
- The next thing that needs to be done is to open this Ap from the emulator’s menu.
- Use the Icon available to open the application.
- Play using it while you might also have the option to follow-up on screen instructions for your ease.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the Guess the Picture Quiz for Fortnight for PC.
Download Guess the Picture Quiz for Fortnight for PC via Nox App Player
- Before everything else, all you need to do is download Nox App Player.
- After you have downloaded the emulator, Launch it to get Started.
- Once opened, you will see various icons on the home-screen for performing various actions.
- Select Google Play Store amongst the available icons to proceed.
- Now search for “Guess the Picture Quiz for Fortnight” in the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- Once you have found the desired App, Tap on the Three Dots to reveal Install Option.
- Click the Install button and wait for it to complete.
- After the Game/App has been downloaded, you will be able to find it in the Applications Tab of the emulator.
- Just tap on the Guess the Picture Quiz for Fortnight icon to open and start playing right away.
- These are the easy-peasy steps that you need to follow to Download & Play Guess the Picture Quiz for Fortnight for PC.
Using above steps, you were able to Download & Play Guess the Picture Quiz for Fortnight for PC. Just in case you are facing some issue using these emulators, you can check our comprehensive guides on KO Player & Andy OS as well. Happy Gaming!