Escape from Chernobyl developed by Nelset Interactive Puzzle is the coolest puzzle game to have been released in a while and is a must play for all those who enjoy brain triggering puzzles.
The game takes place in Chernobyl where the players have to make an escape route because a nuclear reactor is about to explode! Yikes! Solve as many puzzles as you can to help you stay alive. The puzzles are challenging but super fun at the same time. You will also have to undergo a number of experiments which will prevent you from being burnt alive. The game is available for the first, second and third chapter at the moment. Moreover, the game offers a simple game play along with detailed graphics which will keep you engaged throughout. Furthermore, you will also get to uncover the mysterious reason behind the great tragedy.
Not just that there is even a very soothing sound track which will refresh you after a long day at world. Do you think you are capable enough to escape the great tragedy? There is only one way to find out! Download this game now from Google Play Store and find out where your strengths lie.
With the help of various emulators available you can actually play your mobile games on a bigger screen like PC making it a more enjoyable experience.Take help from our guides and you will be able to play your favorite games on these emulators.
Escape from Chernobyl is available for Android Smartphone & tablet devices and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. This is a guide for playing Escape from Chernobyl on PC using operating system such as; Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X without any hassle.
Download Escape from Chernobyl for Laptop using Bluestacks
- The first and foremost step is to download an emulator. Here are using BlueStacks2, which in our opinion will give you a smooth game play on PC with some great functionalities.
- Once you are done Downloading & Installing the emulator, open it.
- Now the next step is to locate the Google Play Store Icon from the Home Screen of the emulator.
- Use the Search Box to find Escape from Chernobyl in Google Play Store.
- Click the App Icon to reveal Install Option.
- Wait for the App/Game to Download.
- The next thing that needs to be done is to open this Ap from the emulator’s menu.
- Use the Icon available to open the application.
- Play using it while you might also have the option to follow-up on screen instructions for your ease.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the Escape from Chernobyl for PC.
Download Escape from Chernobyl for Laptop via Nox App Player
- Before everything else, all you need to do is download Nox App Player.
- After you have downloaded the emulator, Launch it to get Started.
- Once opened, you will see various icons on the home-screen for performing various actions.
- Select Google Play Store amongst the available icons to proceed.
- Now search for “Escape from Chernobyl” in the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- Once you have found the desired App, Tap on the Three Dots to reveal Install Option.
- Click the Install button and wait for it to complete.
- After the Game/App has been downloaded, you will be able to find it in the Applications Tab of the emulator.
- Just tap on the Escape from Chernobyl icon to open and start playing right away.
- These are the easy-peasy steps that you need to follow to Download & Play Escape from Chernobyl on PC.
Using above steps, you were able to Download & Play Escape from Chernobyl on PC. Just in case you are facing some issue using these emulators, you can check our comprehensive guides on KO Player & Andy OS as well. Happy Gaming!