Gear up for a time-travelling adventure like none other with this super cool game. Doctor Who: Battle of Time developed by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. Card is an amazing card collecting game with a twist. Keep reading to find out more!
The game revolves around the story of Daleks and Cybermen who are working as a team, the Silurians on the other hand have developed a new empire. The responsibility of changing the foretold events and stopping Armageddon from flourishing is in your hands. You role play as the doctor’s companion. There will be many different doctors who will guide you. Get a chance to fight alongside famous characters such as Sarah Jane Smith, Amy Pond, River Song, K-9, Benton, Captain Jack and so many more! Collect over a 200 exciting and unique cards. Take advantage of the various upgrades which boost your strength, wisdom and other powers.
Moreover, the detailed graphics and timely events will completely blow your mind. Plan out your battles and make the most powerful and unbeatable team to help you out in your missions. Enjoy this amazing game and all that comes with it by simply downloading it from Google Play Store.
With the help of various emulators available you can actually play your mobile games on a bigger screen like PC. With the help of our guides you will be able to play your favorite games on these emulators.
Doctor Who: Battle of Time is available for Android Smartphone & tablet devices and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. This is a guide for playing Doctor Who: Battle of Time on PC using operating system such as; Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X without any hassle.
Download Doctor Who: Battle of Time on PC using Bluestacks
- The first and foremost step is to download an emulator. Here are using BlueStacks2, which in our opinion will give you a smooth game play on PC with some great functionalities.
- Once you are done Downloading & Installing the emulator, open it.
- Now the next step is to locate the Google Play Store Icon from the Home Screen of the emulator.
- Use the Search Box to find Doctor Who: Battle of Time in Google Play Store.
- Click the App Icon to reveal Install Option.
- Wait for the App/Game to Download.
- The next thing that needs to be done is to open this Ap from the emulator’s menu.
- Use the Icon available to open the application.
- Play using it while you might also have the option to follow-up on screen instructions for your ease.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the Doctor Who: Battle of Time for PC.
Download Doctor Who: Battle of Time on PC via Nox App Player
- Before everything else, all you need to do is download Nox App Player.
- After you have downloaded the emulator, Launch it to get Started.
- Once opened, you will see various icons on the home-screen for performing various actions.
- Select Google Play Store amongst the available icons to proceed.
- Now search for “Doctor Who: Battle of Time” in the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- Once you have found the desired App, Tap on the Three Dots to reveal Install Option.
- Click the Install button and wait for it to complete.
- After the Game/App has been downloaded, you will be able to find it in the Applications Tab of the emulator.
- Just tap on the Doctor Who: Battle of Time icon to open and start playing right away.
- These are the easy-peasy steps that you need to follow to Download & Play Doctor Who: Battle of Time on PC.
Using above steps, you were able to Download & Play Doctor Who: Battle of Time on PC. Just in case you are facing some issue using these emulators, you can check our comprehensive guides on KO Player & Andy OS as well. Happy Gaming!