Cooking with a twist; this is what Cooking Witch brings to you. This is a new casual game by Ghost Rabbit where you will cook multiple magical dishes in your witch restaurant and serve all the magical and mysterious customers as well. It is pure magical fun!
This game brings you the perfect chance to test your time management skills; see how fast you can serve your customers. The customers are all from the fantasy world; princess, mage, werewolf, bard etc are some examples of who you will be serving.
Furthermore, you will be preparing unusual food items; some of the dishes you will prepare are ice man-eating octopus and the roasting dragon’s tail! That is not all; you will also be working around with the kitchenware that is also magical! The fireball, conveying sink magic over and the frost are all waiting for you to use them to prepare the magical food.
Moreover, take care of the restaurant you have always dreamed of by decorating it in a beautiful way; don’t forget you have the special customers with the decorations! Is this all magical enough? So, install this game now and get your hands on the best magical cooking experience ever.
We have moved on from the era where playing games was limited to a specific device only. If you want to play your mobile games on a bigger screen like that of a PC then you have a lot emulators available which make it possible for you . With the help of various emulators available you can actually play your mobile games on a bigger screen like PC making it a more enjoyable experience. With the help of our guides you will be able to play your favorite games on these emulators.
Cooking Witch is available for Android Smartphone & tablet devices and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. This is a guide for playing Cooking Witch on PC using operating system such as; Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X without any hassle.
Download Cooking Witch on PC using Bluestacks
- The first and foremost step is to download an emulator. Here are using BlueStacks2, which in our opinion will give you a smooth game play on PC with some great functionalities.
- Once you are done Downloading & Installing the emulator, open it.
- Now the next step is to locate the Google Play Store Icon from the Home Screen of the emulator.
- Use the Search Box to find Cooking Witch in Google Play Store.
- Click the App Icon to reveal Install Option.
- Wait for the App/Game to Download.
- The next thing that needs to be done is to open this Ap from the emulator’s menu.
- Use the Icon available to open the application.
- Play using it while you might also have the option to follow-up on screen instructions for your ease.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the Cooking Witch on PC.
Download Cooking Witch on PC via Nox App Player
- Before everything else, all you need to do is download Nox App Player.
- After you have downloaded the emulator, Launch it to get Started.
- Once opened, you will see various icons on the home-screen for performing various actions.
- Select Google Play Store amongst the available icons to proceed.
- Now search for “Cooking Witch” in the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- Once you have found the desired App, Tap on the Three Dots to reveal Install Option.
- Click the Install button and wait for it to complete.
- After the Game/App has been downloaded, you will be able to find it in the Applications Tab of the emulator.
- Just tap on the Cooking Witch icon to open and start playing right away.
- These are the easy-peasy steps that you need to follow to Download & Play Cooking Witch on PC.
Using above steps, you were able to Download & Play Cooking Witch on PC. Just in case you are facing some issue using these emulators, you can check our comprehensive guides on KO Player & Andy OS as well. Happy Gaming!