Are you a social bee and always looking for making new friends? Well, Hyperconnect Inc has made socializing and meeting new people super easy with its new application Azar; you can now connect with people from more than 190 countries of the world and explore new cultures through them with just a single swipe.
Choose your gender, region and your preference and start up a conversation with anyone you like. Moreover, with this application, you can send and receive messages with the friends you have added to your circle, and also make video calls to them over 3G, 4G and Wi-Fi. Your chats are also translated in real time so you do not have to worry about the language barrier at all.
You must be wondering about your privacy, right? Well, Azar has strict policy guidelines and none of your information is shared with any third parties. Furthermore, only the information you choose to share on your profile will be visible to other users. In addition to that, your exact location is also hidden so you can use Azar without having to worry about that.
So, get your game on and download this application now! Who doesn’t want to make new friends from different parts of the world, right?
We have moved on from the era where playing games was limited to a specific device only. If you want to play your mobile games on a bigger screen like that of a PC then you have a lot emulators available which make it possible for you . With the help of various emulators available you can actually play your mobile games on a bigger screen like PC making it a more enjoyable experience. With the help of our guides you will be able to play your favorite games on these emulators.
Azar is available for Android Smartphone & tablet devices and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. This is a guide to install Azar on PC using operating system such as; Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X without any hassle.
Download Azar on PC using Bluestacks
- The first and foremost step is to download an emulator. Here are using BlueStacks2, which in our opinion will give you a smooth game play on PC with some great functionalities.
- Once you are done Downloading & Installing the emulator, open it.
- Now the next step is to locate the Google Play Store Icon from the Home Screen of the emulator.
- Use the Search Box to find Azar in Google Play Store.
- Click the App Icon to reveal Install Option.
- Wait for the App/Game to Download.
- The next thing that needs to be done is to open this Ap from the emulator’s menu.
- Use the Icon available to open the application.
- Play using it while you might also have the option to follow-up on screen instructions for your ease.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the Azar on PC.
Download Azar on PC via Nox App Player
- Before everything else, all you need to do is download Nox App Player.
- After you have downloaded the emulator, Launch it to get Started.
- Once opened, you will see various icons on the home-screen for performing various actions.
- Select Google Play Store amongst the available icons to proceed.
- Now search for “Azar” in the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- Once you have found the desired App, Tap on the Three Dots to reveal Install Option.
- Click the Install button and wait for it to complete.
- After the Game/App has been downloaded, you will be able to find it in the Applications Tab of the emulator.
- Just tap on the Azar icon to open and start playing right away.
- These are the easy-peasy steps that you need to follow to Download & Play Azar on PC.
Using above steps, you were able to Download & Play Azar on PC. Just in case you are facing some issue using these emulators, you can check our comprehensive guides on KO Player & Andy OS as well. Happy Gaming!