All of us love playing games on our handheld devices and we are simply hooked to them. Sometimes we just wonder if we could play those games on the bigger screens like PC/MAC for a better gaming experience. We also have a solution for that as there are numerous android emulators available on the web that help you play your favorite games on your PC(Windows/Mac). The only problem is that not all of the emulators you see on the web are good enough. They don’t always work up to the mark and provide you with your desired results. In this article, I have picked up one amazing android emulator for PC called Andy OS.
It is extremely easy to play your favorite games on the bigger screen in HD. What could be better that that? There are numerous reasons why you should download Andy OS for your PC(Windows/Mac). It will provide you with a fast gaming experience as it has no memory limitation which is pretty cool. You can run any type of app without any hassle. You can view all of your apps on this emulator just like you do on your mobiles.
Below is a guide on how you can download and install Andy OS for your PC where you can run your favorite apps without any hassle. You are sure to get an extremely user-friendly and a fast gaming experience.
How To: Guide to Install Andy OS on PC Windows & MAC
1. The first most step is to search for Andy OS on the web and get the most significant link for downloading Andy OS for PC.
2. Once you have found the file and hit the download button, you will see a window pop-up after you have clicked the downloaded file.
3. Your installation has just begun where you will be able to see a window with the follow-up instructions for your ease.
4. All you have to do is keep following the instructions till the end and you’re done with the installation process.
5. After the Andy OS has been downloaded for your PC, click on the file to launch it.
6. You will have to select the language and a few more steps after you load it.
Install Android Apps & Games using Andy OS:
- After you’re done with setting up, you will see the Andy OS launchpad where you can see different icons on the menu.
- You have to open the Google Play Store to download your favorite apps or games.
- You can search for your favorite game in the search bar and tap on the “install” button.
- After the app has been installed successfully you will be able to see it on the screen of the Andy OS emulator.
- Just tap on it, launch it and enjoy!
As you have reached the end of the guide, you must be fully aware about how you can download and use this emulator. Now, it is your turn to give it a try and get indulged in a fun experience full of Apps and games. Goodluck!