Editing pictures has never been easier with super cool applications like the one I am just going to tell you about. Air Camera is a photography application brought to you by XPRO DEV where you can ad makeup, live filters and just make your photos super pretty and beautiful with its multiple features.
Starting off, you can crop, rotate, blur and add mosaic and mirror features to your pictures to make them look perfect. Furthermore, there are more than 30 filters that can be applied to make them look different; want a vintage look? Just apply the vintage filter. There are others like Lomo, Film, Sketch, Natural and much more as well.
Moreover, you can also make collages with more than 80 collage templates available. All you have to do is select a template and add and combine your favorite pictures in different exquisite ways to make the best ever collage. Moreover, you can also take a selfie and put in a poster maker to turn you into a fashion magazine superstar!
Moving on, you can also apply to your pictures if you forgot to wear some when taking a picture. There are multiple options available for hair, necklaces, hair-bands, eyelashes and a lot more. That is not all; you can also put lots of funny stickers on your photos like tattoos, muscles etc as well. So, don’t keep your pictures waiting and install Air Camera now!
We have moved on from the era where playing games was limited to a specific device only. If you want to play your mobile games on a bigger screen like that of a PC then you have a lot emulators available which make it possible for you . With the help of various emulators available you can actually play your mobile games on a bigger screen like PC making it a more enjoyable experience. With the help of our guides you will be able to play your favorite games on these emulators.
Air Camera is available for Android Smartphone & tablet devices and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. This is a guide for playing Air Camera for PC using operating system such as; Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X without any hassle.
Download Air Camera for PC using Bluestacks
- The first and foremost step is to download an emulator. Here are using BlueStacks2, which in our opinion will give you a smooth game play for PC with some great functionalities.
- Once you are done Downloading & Installing the emulator, open it.
- Now the next step is to locate the Google Play Store Icon from the Home Screen of the emulator.
- Use the Search Box to find Air Camera in Google Play Store.
- Click the App Icon to reveal Install Option.
- Wait for the App/Game to Download.
- The next thing that needs to be done is to open this Ap from the emulator’s menu.
- Use the Icon available to open the application.
- Play using it while you might also have the option to follow-up on screen instructions for your ease.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the Air Camera for PC.
Download Air Camera for PC via Nox App Player
- Before everything else, all you need to do is download Nox App Player.
- After you have downloaded the emulator, Launch it to get Started.
- Once opened, you will see various icons on the home-screen for performing various actions.
- Select Google Play Store amongst the available icons to proceed.
- Now search for “Air Camera” in the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- Once you have found the desired App, Tap on the Three Dots to reveal Install Option.
- Click the Install button and wait for it to complete.
- After the Game/App has been downloaded, you will be able to find it in the Applications Tab of the emulator.
- Just tap on the Air Camera icon to open and start playing right away.
- These are the easy-peasy steps that you need to follow to Download & Play Air Camera for PC.
Using above steps, you were able to Download & Play Air Camera for PC. Just in case you are facing some issue using these emulators, you can check our comprehensive guides on KO Player & Andy OS as well. Happy Gaming!