Hi there gamers! I am back again with an epic RPG in hand; Uzone Limited have released a new amazing game, Heart of Savior, which is the perfect combination of action and role playing. You will be struggling to free the world from the curse by engaging in battles alone or online with other players.
The world is under a terrible curse; there is chaos everywhere and you have to choose between 6 different Saviors in order to free this land. One of the saviors is the Mighty Warrior, who creates destruction everywhere; the Priest, who uses his healing power to get the allies back on their feet and the Mage, who fires rain down upon the enemies and destroys them. Also, you can choose any savior that best suits your play-style. Furthermore, you will also be aided by rare weaponry and other loot which will make you way more dominant.
Moving on, Heart of Savior offers other amazing features as well; you can engage in 1v1 or 5v5 battles. Furthermore, the multiplayer battles are fought against other online players; make sure your savior is equipped the best possible way so that you have a better chance at climbing up the ranks and showing off your scores to your friends. So, install this epic game now!
We have moved on from the era where playing games was limited to a specific device only. If you want to play your mobile games on a bigger screen like that of a PC then you have a lot emulators available which make it possible for you . Furthermore, with the help of various emulators available you can actually play your mobile games on a bigger screen like PC making it a more enjoyable experience. With the help of our guides you will be able to play your favorite games on these emulators.
Heart of Savior is available for Android Smartphone & tablet devices and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. This is a guide for playing Heart of Savior for PC using operating system such as; Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X without any hassle.
Download Heart of Savior for PC using Bluestacks
- The first and foremost step is to download an emulator. Here are using BlueStacks2, which in our opinion will give you a smooth game play for PC with some great functionalities.
- Once you are done Downloading & Installing the emulator, open it.
- Now the next step is to locate the Google Play Store Icon from the Home Screen of the emulator.
- Use the Search Box to find Heart of Savior in Google Play Store.
- Click the App Icon to reveal Install Option.
- Wait for the App/Game to Download.
- The next thing that needs to be done is to open this Ap from the emulator’s menu.
- Use the Icon available to open the application.
- Play using it while you might also have the option to follow-up on screen instructions for your ease.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the Heart of Savior for PC.
Download Heart of Savior for PC via Nox App Player
- Before everything else, all you need to do is download Nox App Player.
- After you have downloaded the emulator, Launch it to get Started.
- Once opened, you will see various icons on the home-screen for performing various actions.
- Select Google Play Store amongst the available icons to proceed.
- Now search for “Heart of Savior” in the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- Once you have found the desired App, Tap on the Three Dots to reveal Install Option.
- Click the Install button and wait for it to complete.
- After the Game/App has been downloaded, you will be able to find it in the Applications Tab of the emulator.
- Just tap on the Heart of Savior icon to open and start playing right away.
- These are the easy-peasy steps that you need to follow to Download & Play Heart of Savior for PC.
Using above steps, you were able to Download & Play Heart of Savior for PC. Just in case you are facing some issue using these emulators, you can check our comprehensive guides on KO Player & Andy OS as well. Happy Gaming!