Are you looking for a fun game which is also conductive to learning? If yes, Wizard’s Words developed by Playgendary is the perfect puzzle game which you must play if you want to enrich your vocabulary.
This game enhances your cognitive abilities and helps you develop your English skills. All you have to do is find the words, to do so just ink the letters in the order required and they will disappear. There are tons of features this game offers otherwise such as gift bags, bonuses, daily puzzles and even hints to help you if you get stuck. Take your chances with tones of fun levels and make it to the top of the leader boards. The best part about this game is that offers you multiple languages to cater for a wider audience.
Moreover, try your luck at the fortune wheel and win exciting rewards and get your hands on the coolest boosters. Wizard’s Words is a great workout for your brain and even helps you retain the information you have learnt. This game can be played by anyone regardless of their age, it is especially helpful for kids. You can simply download this game now from Google Play Store.
If you want to play your mobile games on a bigger screen like that of a PC then you have a lot emulators available which make it possible for you. With the help of our guides you will be able to play your favorite games on these emulators.
Wizard’s Words is available for Android Smartphone & tablet devices and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. This is a guide for playing Wizard’s Words on PC using operating system such as; Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X without any hassle.
Download Wizard’s Words on PC using Bluestacks
- The first and foremost step is to download an emulator. Here are using BlueStacks2, which in our opinion will give you a smooth game play on PC with some great functionalities.
- Once you are done Downloading & Installing the emulator, open it.
- Now the next step is to locate the Google Play Store Icon from the Home Screen of the emulator.
- Use the Search Box to find Wizard’s Words in Google Play Store.
- Click the App Icon to reveal Install Option.
- Wait for the App/Game to Download.
- The next thing that needs to be done is to open this Ap from the emulator’s menu.
- Use the Icon available to open the application.
- Play using it while you might also have the option to follow-up on screen instructions for your ease.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the Wizard’s Words for PC.
Download Wizard’s Words on PC via Nox App Player
- Before everything else, all you need to do is download Nox App Player.
- After you have downloaded the emulator, Launch it to get Started.
- Once opened, you will see various icons on the home-screen for performing various actions.
- Select Google Play Store amongst the available icons to proceed.
- Now search for “Wizard’s Words” in the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- Once you have found the desired App, Tap on the Three Dots to reveal Install Option.
- Click the Install button and wait for it to complete.
- After the Game/App has been downloaded, you will be able to find it in the Applications Tab of the emulator.
- Just tap on the Wizard’s Words icon to open and start playing right away.
- These are the easy-peasy steps that you need to follow to Download & Play Wizard’s Words on PC.
Using above steps, you were able to Download & Play Wizard’s Words on PC. Just in case you are facing some issue using these emulators, you can check our comprehensive guides on KO Player & Andy OS as well. Happy Gaming!