TOKYO GHOUL created by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc. is an action game based on the anime series. The game lets you create teams of your favorite characters and immerse in an amazing game play like none other. Excited already? Keep reading to find out more.
The game has amazing visuals which include 2D illustrations along with 3D models. Moreover, you get to interact with your favorite characters such as Haise Sasaki and Quinx. The game play is quite simple, you can choose a team of 6 from a 100 characters and split them in a team of 3 each, where 3 of them stand in the front and the other 3 stand in the rear. You can collect items which can either help you upgrade or strengthen your character. Get massive upgrades by clearing the most difficult challenges. Moreover, defeating the enemy team will help you get huge rewards.
Do keep in mind though that due to the moderate violence and mild swearing the game can only be played by 12 year old’s and above. So what are you waiting for? Download this game now from Google Play Store and immerse in a world full of fun, action and endless adventure.
If you want to play your mobile games on a bigger screen like that of a PC then you have a lot emulators available which make it possible for you. With the help of our guides you will be able to play your favorite games on these emulators.
TOKYO GHOUL is available for Android Smartphone & tablet devices and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. This is a guide for playing TOKYO GHOUL on PC using operating system such as; Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X without any hassle.
Download TOKYO GHOUL for Laptop using Bluestacks
- The first and foremost step is to download an emulator. Here are using BlueStacks2, which in our opinion will give you a smooth game play on PC with some great functionalities.
- Once you are done Downloading & Installing the emulator, open it.
- Now the next step is to locate the Google Play Store Icon from the Home Screen of the emulator.
- Use the Search Box to find TOKYO GHOUL in Google Play Store.
- Click the App Icon to reveal Install Option.
- Wait for the App/Game to Download.
- The next thing that needs to be done is to open this Ap from the emulator’s menu.
- Use the Icon available to open the application.
- Play using it while you might also have the option to follow-up on screen instructions for your ease.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the TOKYO GHOUL for PC.
Download TOKYO GHOUL for Laptop via Nox App Player
- Before everything else, all you need to do is download Nox App Player.
- After you have downloaded the emulator, Launch it to get Started.
- Once opened, you will see various icons on the home-screen for performing various actions.
- Select Google Play Store amongst the available icons to proceed.
- Now search for “TOKYO GHOUL” in the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- Once you have found the desired App, Tap on the Three Dots to reveal Install Option.
- Click the Install button and wait for it to complete.
- After the Game/App has been downloaded, you will be able to find it in the Applications Tab of the emulator.
- Just tap on the TOKYO GHOUL icon to open and start playing right away.
- These are the easy-peasy steps that you need to follow to Download & Play TOKYO GHOUL on PC.
Using above steps, you were able to Download & Play TOKYO GHOUL on PC. Just in case you are facing some issue using these emulators, you can check our comprehensive guides on KO Player & Andy OS as well. Happy Gaming!