Good news for all arcade gamers. We have the perfect game in store for you! Horizon developed by Ketchapp is an incredible game which will take you on a mission in an unpredictable world. The game is packed with loads of challenging experiences in a game play which will blow you out of your mind. Sounds fun, right? Keep reading to find out more about this exhilarating experience.
The game has loads of fun challenges along with fun graphics which will give you a life-like experience. Take part in hundreds of challenges and set your ranks higher by gathering XP. You can also collect 40 ships which include secrets as well. Moreover, receive tons of daily rewards and unlock up to 25 different trails as well. You can also compare your score with other players to reach the top of the leader boards. You can also make barrel rolls, collect exciting gems and travel far and beyond. Enjoy the amazing graphics and indulge in the gripping story line too.
So, what are you waiting for? Download this amazing game right away from Google Play Store and enjoy a game full of action, adventure and endless fun.
If you want to play your mobile games on a bigger screen like that of a PC then you have a lot emulators available which make it possible for you. With the help of our guides you will be able to play your favorite games on these emulators.
Horizon is available for Android Smartphone & tablet devices and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. This is a guide for playing Horizon on PC using operating system such as; Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X without any hassle.
Download Horizon for Windows using Bluestacks
- The first and foremost step is to download an emulator. Here are using BlueStacks2, which in our opinion will give you a smooth game play on PC with some great functionalities.
- Once you are done Downloading & Installing the emulator, open it.
- Now the next step is to locate the Google Play Store Icon from the Home Screen of the emulator.
- Use the Search Box to find Horizon in Google Play Store.
- Click the App Icon to reveal Install Option.
- Wait for the App/Game to Download.
- The next thing that needs to be done is to open this Ap from the emulator’s menu.
- Use the Icon available to open the application.
- Play using it while you might also have the option to follow-up on screen instructions for your ease.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the Horizon for PC.
Download Horizon for Windows via Nox App Player
- Before everything else, all you need to do is download Nox App Player.
- After you have downloaded the emulator, Launch it to get Started.
- Once opened, you will see various icons on the home-screen for performing various actions.
- Select Google Play Store amongst the available icons to proceed.
- Now search for “Horizon” in the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- Once you have found the desired App, Tap on the Three Dots to reveal Install Option.
- Click the Install button and wait for it to complete.
- After the Game/App has been downloaded, you will be able to find it in the Applications Tab of the emulator.
- Just tap on the Horizon icon to open and start playing right away.
- These are the easy-peasy steps that you need to follow to Download & Play Horizon on PC.
Using above steps, you were able to Download & Play Horizon on PC. Just in case you are facing some issue using these emulators, you can check our comprehensive guides on KO Player & Andy OS as well. Happy Gaming!