Are you ready for a top notch that is the perfect mixture of all your favorite genres? Yes, Ninja Dash has it all; RPG elements, arcade, action and adventure! It has been released by Genera Games and it brings you ultimate ninja action as you fight the demons using your fantastic ninja skills.
In this game, you basically have to fight off the demons while simultaneously trying to recover Master Sushi. For that, you have to use the two finger controls to jump, dash and slash the enemy. Moreover, the only weapon you have in this game is your own ability; can you take on the challenge of dodging the shuriken attacks to avenge your Sensei?
Moving on, there are 4 game modes available in Ninja Dash; you can either play the Ninja Revenge, Steam Bomb, Ninja Showdown or the Epic Boss Battle mode. All these modes bring you something new and exciting so get ready to get addicted!
Lastly, you can also craft new weapons or yourself and upgrade your Ninja warrior to fight better. The better you play the more items you will unlock; you do want to try out the ultimate blazing sword or the epic sais, right? So, hurry up and install this game now to get access to all its super amazing features.
We have moved on from the era where playing games was limited to a specific device only. If you want to play your mobile games on a bigger screen like that of a PC then you have a lot emulators available which make it possible for you . Furthermore, with the help of various emulators available you can actually play your mobile games on a bigger screen like PC making it a more enjoyable experience. With the help of our guides you will be able to play your favorite games on these emulators.
Ninja Dash is available for Android Smartphone & tablet devices and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. This is a guide for playing Ninja Dash on PC using operating system such as; Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X without any hassle.
Download Ninja Dash on PC using Bluestacks
- The first and foremost step is to download an emulator. Here are using BlueStacks2, which in our opinion will give you a smooth game play on PC with some great functionalities.
- Once you are done Downloading & Installing the emulator, open it.
- Now the next step is to locate the Google Play Store Icon from the Home Screen of the emulator.
- Use the Search Box to find Ninja Dash in Google Play Store.
- Click the App Icon to reveal Install Option.
- Wait for the App/Game to Download.
- The next thing that needs to be done is to open this Ap from the emulator’s menu.
- Use the Icon available to open the application.
- Play using it while you might also have the option to follow-up on screen instructions for your ease.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the Ninja Dash on PC.
Download Ninja Dash on PC via Nox App Player
- Before everything else, all you need to do is download Nox App Player.
- After you have downloaded the emulator, Launch it to get Started.
- Once opened, you will see various icons on the home-screen for performing various actions.
- Select Google Play Store amongst the available icons to proceed.
- Now search for “Ninja Dash” in the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- Once you have found the desired App, Tap on the Three Dots to reveal Install Option.
- Click the Install button and wait for it to complete.
- After the Game/App has been downloaded, you will be able to find it in the Applications Tab of the emulator.
- Just tap on the Ninja Dash icon to open and start playing right away.
- These are the easy-peasy steps that you need to follow to Download & Play Ninja Dash on PC.
Using above steps, you were able to Download & Play Ninja Dash on PC. Just in case you are facing some issue using these emulators, you can check our comprehensive guides on KO Player & Andy OS as well. Happy Gaming!