Putting stickers, text and drawing has now been made super simple and easy by a new application PixelLab, introduced by Imagin Studio. With this application, you can make your photos visually stunning by adding presents, stickers and fonts etc to them.
Add text to your pictures and then choose the color, the texture and the effect you want on that text. Yes, everything can be customized just the way you like it. Moreover, you can also add emojis, stickers and shapes to the photos as well to make them look cool and funky.
That is not all; it is now also possible to add backgrounds to your pictures in case they look too bland or boring to you; add a gradient background, a solid color or an image to make the picture stand out. You can also remove the background from any picture you have downloaded from Google Images and use it wherever you want it then.
Wait, there is more; with PixelLab, you can also create memes using the meme preset already present in the application. Once, you can simply share or save your piece of artwork by exporting it. There is so much fun and creativity in this application that you will go crazy! Install PixelLab now and get creative!
We have moved on from the era where playing games was limited to a specific device only. If you want to play your mobile games on a bigger screen like that of a PC then you have a lot emulators available which make it possible for you . With the help of various emulators available you can actually play your mobile games on a bigger screen like PC making it a more enjoyable experience. With the help of our guides you will be able to play your favorite games on these emulators.
PixelLab is available for Android Smartphone & tablet devices and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. This is a guide to install PixelLab for PC using operating system such as; Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X without any hassle.
Download PixelLab for PC using Bluestacks
- The first and foremost step is to download an emulator. Here are using BlueStacks2, which in our opinion will give you a smooth game play for PC with some great functionalities.
- Once you are done Downloading & Installing the emulator, open it.
- Now the next step is to locate the Google Play Store Icon from the Home Screen of the emulator.
- Use the Search Box to find PixelLab in Google Play Store.
- Click the App Icon to reveal Install Option.
- Wait for the App/Game to Download.
- The next thing that needs to be done is to open this Ap from the emulator’s menu.
- Use the Icon available to open the application.
- Play using it while you might also have the option to follow-up on screen instructions for your ease.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the PixelLab for PC.
Download PixelLab for PC via Nox App Player
- Before everything else, all you need to do is download Nox App Player.
- After you have downloaded the emulator, Launch it to get Started.
- Once opened, you will see various icons on the home-screen for performing various actions.
- Select Google Play Store amongst the available icons to proceed.
- Now search for “PixelLab” in the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- Once you have found the desired App, Tap on the Three Dots to reveal Install Option.
- Click the Install button and wait for it to complete.
- After the Game/App has been downloaded, you will be able to find it in the Applications Tab of the emulator.
- Just tap on the PixelLab icon to open and start playing right away.
- These are the easy-peasy steps that you need to follow to Download & Play PixelLab for PC.
Using above steps, you were able to Download & Play PixelLab for PC. Just in case you are facing some issue using these emulators, you can check our comprehensive guides on KO Player & Andy OS as well. Happy Gaming!