Get ready all you Potter fans as I have a super exciting application for you that is going to provide you tons of cool stuff just in one place. Potterzone has come up with their new app titled as Potterzone which acts like a meeting zone for all the Harry Potter fans in the world.
Hop into the Potterzone to start living the adventure of being a Hogwarts student wherever you are. You can play Quidditch matched and play more games like Guess the Word, Herbology Class, Care of Magical Creatures, Wizarding Pairs and lot more to earn extra points for your house.
Furthermore, you can use filters to make your photos magical and share them with the Potterzone friends. Create your very own Hogwarts student avatar according to your own choice and get your wand. You will be able to discover the wizards and witches who live near you.
Go ahead and participate in surveys, competitions or talk with people who have the same interests as you with the Potterzone Clubs. You will also get to read the latest news for the wizarding world. Moreover, upload GIFs, photos or videos and share book quotes.
Potterzone is available for Android Smartphone & tablet devices and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. This is a guide for playing Potterzone on PC using operating system such as; Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X without any hassle.
Download Potterzone for PC using Bluestacks
- The first and foremost step is to download an emulator. Here are using BlueStacks2, which in our opinion will give you a smooth game play on PC with some great functionalities.
- Once you are done Downloading & Installing the emulator, open it.
- Now the next step is to locate the Google Play Store Icon from the Home Screen of the emulator.
- Use the Search Box to find Potterzone in Google Play Store.
- Click the App Icon to reveal Install Option.
- Wait for the App/Game to Download.
- The next thing that needs to be done is to open this Ap from the emulator’s menu.
- Use the Icon available to open the application.
- Play using it while you might also have the option to follow-up on screen instructions for your ease.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the Potterzone for PC.
Download Potterzone for PC via Nox App Player
- Before everything else, all you need to do is download Nox App Player.
- After you have downloaded the emulator, Launch it to get Started.
- Once opened, you will see various icons on the home-screen for performing various actions.
- Select Google Play Store amongst the available icons to proceed.
- Now search for “Potterzone” in the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- Once you have found the desired App, Tap on the Three Dots to reveal Install Option.
- Click the Install button and wait for it to complete.
- After the Game/App has been downloaded, you will be able to find it in the Applications Tab of the emulator.
- Just tap on the Potterzone icon to open and start playing right away.
- These are the easy-peasy steps that you need to follow to Download & Play Potterzone on PC.
Using above steps, you were able to Download & Play Potterzone on PC. Just in case you are facing some issue using these emulators, you can check our comprehensive guides on KO Player & Andy OS as well. Happy Gaming!