Hey there guys! Are you ready to experience a brand new strategy based game with a super captivating gameplay that can make you fall in love with itself instantly? Well, if that is the case then Orbital 1 is a game created by Etermax that is surely going to be your new favorite.
Orbital 1 is a real-time strategy game that is set in interplanetary scenarios. Go ahead and customize your very own captain with the skins provided and lead him t the stadium. Moreover, you will have to take your units to stadium where you will have to destroy the opponents fleet.
There will be tons of challenges where you will get to compete with players from all around the world entirely in 3D. Go ahead and collect various unit cards where you can smash the troops with adorable Mastodon.
There are a great number of features available in this game for you to provide you a great experience. Go ahead and win trophies to unlock new interplanetary stadiums. Moreover, you can win reward couriers full of coins, gems and new cards. So, wait no more and download this game right away.
Orbital 1 is available for Android Smartphone & tablet devices and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. This is a guide for playing Orbital 1 on PC using operating system such as; Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X without any hassle.
Download Orbital 1 for PC using Bluestacks
- The first and foremost step is to download an emulator. Here are using BlueStacks2, which in our opinion will give you a smooth game play on PC with some great functionalities.
- Once you are done Downloading & Installing the emulator, open it.
- Now the next step is to locate the Google Play Store Icon from the Home Screen of the emulator.
- Use the Search Box to find Orbital 1 in Google Play Store.
- Click the App Icon to reveal Install Option.
- Wait for the App/Game to Download.
- The next thing that needs to be done is to open this Ap from the emulator’s menu.
- Use the Icon available to open the application.
- Play using it while you might also have the option to follow-up on screen instructions for your ease.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the Orbital 1 for PC.
Download Orbital 1 for PC via Nox App Player
- Before everything else, all you need to do is download Nox App Player.
- After you have downloaded the emulator, Launch it to get Started.
- Once opened, you will see various icons on the home-screen for performing various actions.
- Select Google Play Store amongst the available icons to proceed.
- Now search for “Orbital 1” in the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- Once you have found the desired App, Tap on the Three Dots to reveal Install Option.
- Click the Install button and wait for it to complete.
- After the Game/App has been downloaded, you will be able to find it in the Applications Tab of the emulator.
- Just tap on the Orbital 1 icon to open and start playing right away.
- These are the easy-peasy steps that you need to follow to Download & Play Orbital 1 on PC.
Using above steps, you were able to Download & Play Orbital 1 on PC. Just in case you are facing some issue using these emulators, you can check our comprehensive guides on KO Player & Andy OS as well. Happy Gaming!