You took a selfie and don’t like your makeup in that? Or, do you think your picture looks too dull and needs a more artistic look? Or worse, why is that blemish showing in your selfie?! Well, do not worry anymore because I bring to you Facetune, a photo editing app by Lightricks Ltd. which will solve all these problems for you!
With this application, you can change your facial features and give yourself the look you have always wanted! Emphasize your eyes, change your eye color and smooth your skin to give yourself the perfect look. Not only that, you can also change your hair color and add hair in places you have been going bald.
Furthermore, Facetune lets you apply makeup on your selfies in case you did not have time to do it while going out. Add different shades of eye shadows, eyelashes or concealer! Don’t like your lip color in the pictures? Well, just change it according to whatever you like.
That is not all; you can also add special effects and customized filters to your pictures with Facetune. Lastly, you can also share your pictures with your friends through this application. Turning your pictures into art has never been easier! So, don’t wait any further and install it now!
We have moved on from the era where playing games was limited to a specific device only. If you want to play your mobile games on a bigger screen like that of a PC then you have a lot emulators available which make it possible for you . With the help of various emulators available you can actually play your mobile games on a bigger screen like PC making it a more enjoyable experience. With the help of our guides you will be able to play your favorite games on these emulators.
Facetune is available for Android Smartphone & tablet devices and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. This is a guide for playing Facetune on PC using operating system such as; Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X without any hassle.
Download Facetune on PC using Bluestacks
- The first and foremost step is to download an emulator. Here are using BlueStacks2, which in our opinion will give you a smooth game play on PC with some great functionalities.
- Once you are done Downloading & Installing the emulator, open it.
- Now the next step is to locate the Google Play Store Icon from the Home Screen of the emulator.
- Use the Search Box to find Facetune in Google Play Store.
- Click the App Icon to reveal Install Option.
- Wait for the App/Game to Download.
- The next thing that needs to be done is to open this Ap from the emulator’s menu.
- Use the Icon available to open the application.
- Play using it while you might also have the option to follow-up on screen instructions for your ease.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the Facetune on PC.
Download Facetune on PC via Nox App Player
- Before everything else, all you need to do is download Nox App Player.
- After you have downloaded the emulator, Launch it to get Started.
- Once opened, you will see various icons on the home-screen for performing various actions.
- Select Google Play Store amongst the available icons to proceed.
- Now search for “Facetune” in the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- Once you have found the desired App, Tap on the Three Dots to reveal Install Option.
- Click the Install button and wait for it to complete.
- After the Game/App has been downloaded, you will be able to find it in the Applications Tab of the emulator.
- Just tap on the Facetune icon to open and start playing right away.
- These are the easy-peasy steps that you need to follow to Download & Play Facetune on PC.
Using above steps, you were able to Download & Play Facetune on PC. Just in case you are facing some issue using these emulators, you can check our comprehensive guides on KO Player & Andy OS as well. Happy Gaming!