Do you love playing action games? If you do, then you will definitely love this new game that I have for you. Futureplay has released their new action game called Battlelands Royale which is basically a casual shooting game. It brings you the ultimate experience of fighting to be the last surviving man!
In this game, you have the liberty of choosing where to start from; just parachute into the area you want to and control your landing yourself. Moreover, this game has a huge map that you can explore with a large variety of locations and other exotic environments. You will find places like West Forest, The Hideout, Camper’s Paradise and the Maze.
Furthermore, there is also a huge array of weapons and other items for you to loot, including medicine kits and armor as well. Also, you will find rare weapons like bazookas and miniguns in the Supply Drops so race to find them.
That is not all; you will be engaging in fast-paced real-time action with 32 other players from all over the world. Furthermore, the battles will last for about 3-5 minutes and there will be endless killing! So, don’t wait any further and install Battlelands Royale now to play.
We have moved on from the era where playing games was limited to a specific device only. If you want to play your mobile games on a bigger screen like that of a PC then you have a lot emulators available which make it possible for you . With the help of various emulators available you can actually play your mobile games on a bigger screen like PC making it a more enjoyable experience. With the help of our guides you will be able to play your favorite games on these emulators.
Battlelands Royale is available for Android Smartphone & tablet devices and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. This is a guide for playing Battlelands Royale for PC using operating system such as; Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X without any hassle.
Download Battlelands Royale for PC using Bluestacks
- The first and foremost step is to download an emulator. Here are using BlueStacks2, which in our opinion will give you a smooth game play for PC with some great functionalities.
- Once you are done Downloading & Installing the emulator, open it.
- Now the next step is to locate the Google Play Store Icon from the Home Screen of the emulator.
- Use the Search Box to find Battlelands Royale in Google Play Store.
- Click the App Icon to reveal Install Option.
- Wait for the App/Game to Download.
- The next thing that needs to be done is to open this Ap from the emulator’s menu.
- Use the Icon available to open the application.
- Play using it while you might also have the option to follow-up on screen instructions for your ease.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the Battlelands Royale for PC.
Download Battlelands Royale for PC via Nox App Player
- Before everything else, all you need to do is download Nox App Player.
- After you have downloaded the emulator, Launch it to get Started.
- Once opened, you will see various icons on the home-screen for performing various actions.
- Select Google Play Store amongst the available icons to proceed.
- Now search for “Battlelands Royale” in the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- Once you have found the desired App, Tap on the Three Dots to reveal Install Option.
- Click the Install button and wait for it to complete.
- After the Game/App has been downloaded, you will be able to find it in the Applications Tab of the emulator.
- Just tap on the Battlelands Royale icon to open and start playing right away.
- These are the easy-peasy steps that you need to follow to Download & Play Battlelands Royale for PC.
Using above steps, you were able to Download & Play Battlelands Royale for PC. Just in case you are facing some issue using these emulators, you can check our comprehensive guides on KO Player & Andy OS as well. Happy Gaming!