Gamers, are you ready to dive into the world of Peter Rabbit? The creators of super hit app Peter Rabbit’s Garden that managed over 3 million downloads, is back, and this time too, they bring you a fun Peter Rabbit Game called Peter Rabbit – Hidden World.
Created by none other than Poppin Games Japan Co., Ltd. this game takes you on a fun quest of searching for the hidden objects. The game features cute illustrations while recreating the same style of original books.
The game features all your favorite Peter Rabbit characters where you can explore plenty of fun locations from the books such as Peter’s House, Jemima’s Farm, Owl Island, and many more.
As you search for the hidden objects, you will also attract people to your village. Expand your village, and meet all your favorite characters from the books. Befriend the people you meet, and they will come to your village, and might even help you out in exploring different locations.
So, all the Peter Rabbit fans, it’s time to enjoy the fun gameplay, and solve some interesting puzzles right away. Head over to Google Play Store and download the game now. Have fun!
Peter Rabbit – Hidden World is available for Android Smartphone & tablet devices and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. This is a guide for playing Peter Rabbit – Hidden World on PC using operating system such as; Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X without any hassle.
Download Peter Rabbit – Hidden World for PC using Bluestacks
- The first and foremost step is to download an emulator. Here are using BlueStacks2, which in our opinion will give you a smooth game play on PC with some great functionalities.
- Once you are done Downloading & Installing the emulator, open it.
- Now the next step is to locate the Google Play Store Icon from the Home Screen of the emulator.
- Use the Search Box to find Peter Rabbit – Hidden World in Google Play Store.
- Click the App Icon to reveal Install Option.
- Wait for the App/Game to Download.
- The next thing that needs to be done is to open this Ap from the emulator’s menu.
- Use the Icon available to open the application.
- Play using it while you might also have the option to follow-up on screen instructions for your ease.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the Peter Rabbit – Hidden World for PC.
Download Peter Rabbit – Hidden World for PC via Nox App Player
- Before everything else, all you need to do is download Nox App Player.
- After you have downloaded the emulator, Launch it to get Started.
- Once opened, you will see various icons on the home-screen for performing various actions.
- Select Google Play Store amongst the available icons to proceed.
- Now search for “Peter Rabbit – Hidden World” in the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- Once you have found the desired App, Tap on the Three Dots to reveal Install Option.
- Click the Install button and wait for it to complete.
- After the Game/App has been downloaded, you will be able to find it in the Applications Tab of the emulator.
- Just tap on the Peter Rabbit – Hidden World icon to open and start playing right away.
- These are the easy-peasy steps that you need to follow to Download & Play Peter Rabbit – Hidden World on PC.
Using above steps, you were able to Download & Play Peter Rabbit – Hidden World on PC. Just in case you are facing some issue using these emulators, you can check our comprehensive guides on KO Player & Andy OS as well. Happy Gaming!