Do you want to add different animations to your photos and videos to give them the perfect and unique touch? Well, vimosoft has made it super easy with their new application, Vimo – Video Motion Sticker and Text. With this, you can now add text, stickers and stamps to your videos and pictures and made them super fun!
This application offers multiple amazing features; first of all, you can add motion stickers called Stamps to your photos and videos. These stamps are basically animation clips comprising of around 50 to 100 frames and when they play along, your photo or video turns into a GIF. Moving on, these stickers can be customized in terms of their color and shape and changed into something you want.
Apart from that, you can also animated text and other labels to your videos and photos; there are more than 40 text labels available for you to try. Furthermore, other animations like zoom, move rotate or change the picture points are also available. That is not all; you can control the duration of the motion stickers in order of when they appear and disappear in the video very easily! Sounds fun, right? So hurry up and install Vimo now to access all these incredible features.
We have moved on from the era where playing games was limited to a specific device only. If you want to play your mobile games on a bigger screen like that of a PC then you have a lot emulators available which make it possible for you . With the help of various emulators available you can actually play your mobile games on a bigger screen like PC making it a more enjoyable experience. With the help of our guides you will be able to play your favorite games on these emulators.
Vimo – Video Motion Sticker and Text is available for Android Smartphone & tablet devices and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. This is a guide for playing Vimo – Video Motion Sticker and Text for PC using operating system such as; Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X without any hassle.
Download Vimo – Video Motion Sticker and Text for PC using Bluestacks
- The first and foremost step is to download an emulator. Here are using BlueStacks2, which in our opinion will give you a smooth game play for PC with some great functionalities.
- Once you are done Downloading & Installing the emulator, open it.
- Now the next step is to locate the Google Play Store Icon from the Home Screen of the emulator.
- Use the Search Box to find Vimo – Video Motion Sticker and Text in Google Play Store.
- Click the App Icon to reveal Install Option.
- Wait for the App/Game to Download.
- The next thing that needs to be done is to open this Ap from the emulator’s menu.
- Use the Icon available to open the application.
- Play using it while you might also have the option to follow-up on screen instructions for your ease.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the Vimo – Video Motion Sticker and Text for PC.
Download Vimo – Video Motion Sticker and Text for PC via Nox App Player
- Before everything else, all you need to do is download Nox App Player.
- After you have downloaded the emulator, Launch it to get Started.
- Once opened, you will see various icons on the home-screen for performing various actions.
- Select Google Play Store amongst the available icons to proceed.
- Now search for “Vimo – Video Motion Sticker and Text” in the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- Once you have found the desired App, Tap on the Three Dots to reveal Install Option.
- Click the Install button and wait for it to complete.
- After the Game/App has been downloaded, you will be able to find it in the Applications Tab of the emulator.
- Just tap on the Vimo – Video Motion Sticker and Text icon to open and start playing right away.
- These are the easy-peasy steps that you need to follow to Download & Play Vimo – Video Motion Sticker and Text for PC.
Using above steps, you were able to Download & Play Vimo – Video Motion Sticker and Text for PC. Just in case you are facing some issue using these emulators, you can check our comprehensive guides on KO Player & Andy OS as well. Happy Gaming!