I bring to you a super amazing game that has all the right elements to make it your favorite. Somewhere – The Vault Papers is an adventure game by Playdius and it is has so much suspense and thrill that you will not be able to leave it even for a minute.
In this game, you are basically going to be helping out Cat, who is a culture journalist. She has been caught up in a case of whistle-blowing and has gone missing. However, you receive a message from her and that starts a series of text messages between you two where you will be helping her through challenges and other situations.
Furthermore, this game plays out in real time and you will keep receiving notifications of Cat’s messages throughout the day. It is your choice to either answer right then or later on. Somewhere – The Vault Papers is a super interactive and realistic fiction game that has a lot of different ending based on the choices you make.
That is not all; you also have to search for clues on the internet and face completely random events. Furthermore, you have to help Cat is finding her way through Google Maps and remember to be super vigilant; all the choices you make will affect Cat! So, install this game and now because Cat needs you!
We have moved on from the era where playing games was limited to a specific device only. If you want to play your mobile games on a bigger screen like that of a PC then you have a lot emulators available which make it possible for you . With the help of various emulators available you can actually play your mobile games on a bigger screen like PC making it a more enjoyable experience. With the help of our guides you will be able to play your favorite games on these emulators.
Somewhere – The Vault Papers is available for Android Smartphone & tablet devices and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. This is a guide for playing Somewhere – The Vault Papers on PC using operating system such as; Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X without any hassle.
Download Somewhere – The Vault Papers on PC using Bluestacks
- The first and foremost step is to download an emulator. Here are using BlueStacks2, which in our opinion will give you a smooth game play on PC with some great functionalities.
- Once you are done Downloading & Installing the emulator, open it.
- Now the next step is to locate the Google Play Store Icon from the Home Screen of the emulator.
- Use the Search Box to find Somewhere – The Vault Papers in Google Play Store.
- Click the App Icon to reveal Install Option.
- Wait for the App/Game to Download.
- The next thing that needs to be done is to open this Ap from the emulator’s menu.
- Use the Icon available to open the application.
- Play using it while you might also have the option to follow-up on screen instructions for your ease.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the Somewhere – The Vault Papers on PC.
Download Somewhere – The Vault Papers on PC via Nox App Player
- Before everything else, all you need to do is download Nox App Player.
- After you have downloaded the emulator, Launch it to get Started.
- Once opened, you will see various icons on the home-screen for performing various actions.
- Select Google Play Store amongst the available icons to proceed.
- Now search for “Somewhere – The Vault Papers” in the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- Once you have found the desired App, Tap on the Three Dots to reveal Install Option.
- Click the Install button and wait for it to complete.
- After the Game/App has been downloaded, you will be able to find it in the Applications Tab of the emulator.
- Just tap on the Somewhere – The Vault Papers icon to open and start playing right away.
- These are the easy-peasy steps that you need to follow to Download & Play Somewhere – The Vault Papers on PC.
Using above steps, you were able to Download & Play Somewhere – The Vault Papers on PC. Just in case you are facing some issue using these emulators, you can check our comprehensive guides on KO Player & Andy OS as well. Happy Gaming!