RDR2: Companion developed by Rockstar Games is not like your regular action games! It is an incredible journey which includes a real-time interactive map along with the opportunity to enjoy an extensive open-world full of action and adventure. Dive in to find out all about the features of this game.
The Red Dead Redemption 2 Companion provides you with a real-time map tracking which tracks your position and sets way points. You must find your way to the nearest General Store and dodge the authorities. You can hunt your enemies in a real-time mode and go full-screen as well. The pan and zoom functions help you find the gang members the important areas and the key locations as well. Once you progress in the game you can locate the Gunsmiths, Hotels, Camp, Saloons, Post Offices, Fences, Doctors, Tailors and so much more. You can also get access to Arthur Morgan’s journal where he keeps details about his experiences and has illustrations as well.
Once you get connected to the Rockstar Games Social Club account then you can get access to the visualization of your current progress too. Are you ready for this mind-blowing journey? If yes, then download this game now from Google Play Store.
With the help of various emulators available you can actually play your mobile games on a bigger screen like PC making it a more enjoyable experience. Using our guides you will be able to play your favorite games on these emulators.
RDR2 Companion is available for Android Smartphone & tablet devices and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. This is a guide for playing RDR2 Companion on PC using operating system such as; Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X without any hassle.
Download RDR2 Companion on Windows using Bluestacks
- The first and foremost step is to download an emulator. Here are using BlueStacks2, which in our opinion will give you a smooth game play on PC with some great functionalities.
- Once you are done Downloading & Installing the emulator, open it.
- Now the next step is to locate the Google Play Store Icon from the Home Screen of the emulator.
- Use the Search Box to find RDR2 Companion in Google Play Store.
- Click the App Icon to reveal Install Option.
- Wait for the App/Game to Download.
- The next thing that needs to be done is to open this Ap from the emulator’s menu.
- Use the Icon available to open the application.
- Play using it while you might also have the option to follow-up on screen instructions for your ease.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the RDR2 Companion for PC.
Download RDR2 Companion on Windows via Nox App Player
- Before everything else, all you need to do is download Nox App Player.
- After you have downloaded the emulator, Launch it to get Started.
- Once opened, you will see various icons on the home-screen for performing various actions.
- Select Google Play Store amongst the available icons to proceed.
- Now search for “RDR2 Companion ” in the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- Once you have found the desired App, Tap on the Three Dots to reveal Install Option.
- Click the Install button and wait for it to complete.
- After the Game/App has been downloaded, you will be able to find it in the Applications Tab of the emulator.
- Just tap on the RDR2 Companion icon to open and start playing right away.
- These are the easy-peasy steps that you need to follow to Download & Play RDR2 Companion on PC.
Using above steps, you were able to Download & Play RDR2 Companion on PC. Just in case you are facing some issue using these emulators, you can check our comprehensive guides on KO Player & Andy OS as well. Happy Gaming!