Get ready to travel to an adorable 2D dream MMORPG world in MapleStory M, a marginally streamlined versatile adaptation of MapleStory. MapleStory M is the freshest versatile game from NEXON Company, which is sure to get you all hooked to its addictive gameplay.
The gameplay is not hard to master and can be played by people of any age group. Make up to five characters and be a Bishop, Dark Knight, Bowmaster , Night Lord , or Captain. Not just that, you can also very easily customize your characters, from their skin tone to their haircut, and procure restorative rigging to doll them up.
You will get to explore different maps in MapleStory M, for example, the Nihal Desert and Minar Forest, and discover dealers to purchase and offer merchandise. Start your voyage on Maple Island and handle the quests and Daily Tasks to take your game a step higher.
Moreover, you can also play with your friends or play solo in the Elite Dungeon, the choice is yours! or join a society with up to twenty individuals, pooling assets and becoming more grounded together. Another exciting part is you can also get pets that help you in your fights.
MapleStory M is available for Android Smartphone & tablet devices and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. This is a guide for playing MapleStory M on PC using operating system such as; Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X without any hassle.
Download MapleStory M for PC using Bluestacks
- The first and foremost step is to download an emulator. Here are using BlueStacks2, which in our opinion will give you a smooth game play on PC with some great functionalities.
- Once you are done Downloading & Installing the emulator, open it.
- Now the next step is to locate the Google Play Store Icon from the Home Screen of the emulator.
- Use the Search Box to find MapleStory M in Google Play Store.
- Click the App Icon to reveal Install Option.
- Wait for the App/Game to Download.
- The next thing that needs to be done is to open this Ap from the emulator’s menu.
- Use the Icon available to open the application.
- Play using it while you might also have the option to follow-up on screen instructions for your ease.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the MapleStory M for PC.
Download MapleStory M for PC via Nox App Player
- Before everything else, all you need to do is download Nox App Player.
- After you have downloaded the emulator, Launch it to get Started.
- Once opened, you will see various icons on the home-screen for performing various actions.
- Select Google Play Store amongst the available icons to proceed.
- Now search for “MapleStory M” in the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- Once you have found the desired App, Tap on the Three Dots to reveal Install Option.
- Click the Install button and wait for it to complete.
- After the Game/App has been downloaded, you will be able to find it in the Applications Tab of the emulator.
- Just tap on the MapleStory M icon to open and start playing right away.
- These are the easy-peasy steps that you need to follow to Download & Play MapleStory M on PC.
Using above steps, you were able to Download & Play MapleStory M on PC. Just in case you are facing some issue using these emulators, you can check our comprehensive guides on KO Player & Andy OS as well. Happy Gaming!