Maguss is a versatile free to play augmented reality RPG developeed by the Mawa. It transforms the present reality into a fantastical place where there is enchantment and secret filled with creatures, prisons, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
Get ready to dive deep down into the world of fantasy. Maguss is based in the most amazing environment ever where you will get to experience a lot of magical stuff. Create your very own character and customize it the way you want. Not only that, choose from the 4 mage classes which have different play-style spells and various base stats.
Defeat the powerful monsters and other players in semi-turned, action filled combat and also unleash powerful spells by drawing the simple glyphs. Moreover, you will get to encounter over 40 spells that have different effects. Not to forget the 40 unique and hand0crafted monsters that will try to defeat you in every possible way.
To earn respect and glory in this game, all you have to do is collect various ingredients, walk to encounter monsters, brew potions, learn spells, find chests and fight a lot of other players. The gameplay is pretty simple yet filled with tons of cool features to make your game exciting.
Maguss is available for Android Smartphone & tablet devices and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. This is a guide to download Maguss for PC using operating system such as; Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X without any hassle.
Download Maguss for PC using Bluestacks
- The first and foremost step is to download an emulator. Here are using BlueStacks2, which in our opinion will give you a smooth game play on PC with some great functionalities.
- Once you are done Downloading & Installing the emulator, open it.
- Now the next step is to locate the Google Play Store Icon from the Home Screen of the emulator.
- Use the Search Box to find Maguss in Google Play Store.
- Click the App Icon to reveal Install Option.
- Wait for the App/Game to Download.
- The next thing that needs to be done is to open this Ap from the emulator’s menu.
- Use the Icon available to open the application.
- Play using it while you might also have the option to follow-up on screen instructions for your ease.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the Maguss for PC.
Download Maguss for PC via Nox App Player
- Before everything else, all you need to do is download Nox App Player.
- After you have downloaded the emulator, Launch it to get Started.
- Once opened, you will see various icons on the home-screen for performing various actions.
- Select Google Play Store amongst the available icons to proceed.
- Now search for “Maguss” in the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- Once you have found the desired App, Tap on the Three Dots to reveal Install Option.
- Click the Install button and wait for it to complete.
- After the Game/App has been downloaded, you will be able to find it in the Applications Tab of the emulator.
- Just tap on the Maguss icon to open and start playing right away.
- These are the easy-peasy steps that you need to follow to Download & Play Maguss on PC.
Using above steps, you were able to Download & Play Maguss on PC. Just in case you are facing some issue using these emulators, you can check our comprehensive guides on KO Player & Andy OS as well. Happy Gaming!