Get on your boxing gear because I have an amazing game for all the sports lovers out there. D&D Games have released their epic sports game, Head Boxing, which provides an extremely fun experience of comic boxing and other fighting elements.
The gameplay of this game is truly amazing and captivating; it has extremely realistic movements and other actions due to the epic motion capture technology that has been incorporated in this game. Furthermore, this boxing game is very different and revolutionary from other mobile games. Also, there is a multiplayer mode in this game as well where you can box against enemies, alongside your friends.
Head Boxing has characters that have unique personalities and attacking skills; there different and fun costumes are straight out from your imagination. Moving on, you can play this game in five mystical modes; these modes are Survival Mode, Championship Mode, Arcade Mode and the League Mode. Not to mention, the colorful graphics and the sound of professional voice actors bring life and thrill in this game like no other. Also, there are more than a 100 achievements you can unlock with your performance. So, what are you waiting for? Hurry up and install this amazing boxing game now.
We have moved on from the era where playing games was limited to a specific device only. If you want to play your mobile games on a bigger screen like that of a PC then you have a lot emulators available which make it possible for you . With the help of various emulators available you can actually play your mobile games on a bigger screen like PC making it a more enjoyable experience. With the help of our guides you will be able to play your favorite games on these emulators.
Head Boxing is available for Android Smartphone & tablet devices and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. This is a guide for playing Head Boxing on PC using operating system such as; Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X without any hassle.
Download Head Boxing on PC using Bluestacks
- The first and foremost step is to download an emulator. Here are using BlueStacks2, which in our opinion will give you a smooth game play on PC with some great functionalities.
- Once you are done Downloading & Installing the emulator, open it.
- Now the next step is to locate the Google Play Store Icon from the Home Screen of the emulator.
- Use the Search Box to find Head Boxing in Google Play Store.
- Click the App Icon to reveal Install Option.
- Wait for the App/Game to Download.
- The next thing that needs to be done is to open this Ap from the emulator’s menu.
- Use the Icon available to open the application.
- Play using it while you might also have the option to follow-up on screen instructions for your ease.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the Head Boxing on PC.
Download Head Boxing on PC via Nox App Player
- Before everything else, all you need to do is download Nox App Player.
- After you have downloaded the emulator, Launch it to get Started.
- Once opened, you will see various icons on the home-screen for performing various actions.
- Select Google Play Store amongst the available icons to proceed.
- Now search for “Head Boxing” in the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- Once you have found the desired App, Tap on the Three Dots to reveal Install Option.
- Click the Install button and wait for it to complete.
- After the Game/App has been downloaded, you will be able to find it in the Applications Tab of the emulator.
- Just tap on the Head Boxing icon to open and start playing right away.
- These are the easy-peasy steps that you need to follow to Download & Play Head Boxing on PC.
Using above steps, you were able to Download & Play Head Boxing on PC. Just in case you are facing some issue using these emulators, you can check our comprehensive guides on KO Player & Andy OS as well. Happy Gaming!