Hello there gamers! We are back with another super fun game for you that will definitely give you a break from all the action. NonoBot – Nonogram is a puzzle game that has been released by GAMEFOX and it brings and exciting experience of solving different puzzles to unravel and mysteries in the storyline.
The story of this game is intriguing; Nick is a scientist who is making his very intelligent robot, Anne. But the question is, will he be able to complete it in time? Furthermore, multiple mysteries cover the village Nick lives in; can Nick and his friend solve them all?
Moving on, there are multiple game modes available in this game. Also, there is the two-finger zoom function available in the game that lets you zoom out and move around the map easily. The more puzzles you solve, the more intriguing the story will become.
That is not all; there are lots and lots of puzzles (more than a hundred) puzzles available for you to play. Furthermore, the very mesmerizing design color dots make up the puzzle logic as well. The difficulty levels in the game start from 10×10 and go up to 30×30; choose the one you are most comfortable playing. Therefore, hurry up and install NonoBot – Nonogram now!
We have moved on from the era where playing games was limited to a specific device only. If you want to play your mobile games on a bigger screen like that of a PC then you have a lot emulators available which make it possible for you . With the help of various emulators available you can actually play your mobile games on a bigger screen like PC making it a more enjoyable experience. With the help of our guides you will be able to play your favorite games on these emulators.
NonoBot – Nonogram is available for Android Smartphone & tablet devices and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. This is a guide for playing NonoBot – Nonogram for PC using operating system such as; Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X without any hassle.
Download NonoBot – Nonogram for PC using Bluestacks
- The first and foremost step is to download an emulator. Here are using BlueStacks2, which in our opinion will give you a smooth game play for PC with some great functionalities.
- Once you are done Downloading & Installing the emulator, open it.
- Now the next step is to locate the Google Play Store Icon from the Home Screen of the emulator.
- Use the Search Box to find NonoBot – Nonogram in Google Play Store.
- Click the App Icon to reveal Install Option.
- Wait for the App/Game to Download.
- The next thing that needs to be done is to open this Ap from the emulator’s menu.
- Use the Icon available to open the application.
- Play using it while you might also have the option to follow-up on screen instructions for your ease.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the NonoBot – Nonogram for PC.
Download NonoBot – Nonogram for PC via Nox App Player
- Before everything else, all you need to do is download Nox App Player.
- After you have downloaded the emulator, Launch it to get Started.
- Once opened, you will see various icons on the home-screen for performing various actions.
- Select Google Play Store amongst the available icons to proceed.
- Now search for “NonoBot – Nonogram” in the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- Once you have found the desired App, Tap on the Three Dots to reveal Install Option.
- Click the Install button and wait for it to complete.
- After the Game/App has been downloaded, you will be able to find it in the Applications Tab of the emulator.
- Just tap on the NonoBot – Nonogram icon to open and start playing right away.
- These are the easy-peasy steps that you need to follow to Download & Play NonoBot – Nonogram for PC.
Using above steps, you were able to Download & Play NonoBot – Nonogram for PC. Just in case you are facing some issue using these emulators, you can check our comprehensive guides on KO Player & Andy OS as well. Happy Gaming!