Let’s dive into a world of guessing logos! Well, before that have you heard of this amazing logo guessing game which might have all your favorite brands or companies? If you think you are a professional and nobody can beat you in guessing brand logos then get read to play this super exciting game. Guess the Logo is an ultimate quiz game developed by Logos Box which contains a huge collection of 1550 brands that you need to solve.
The intriguing gameplay will get you hooked to the amazing levels. There are tons of levels which contains a huge collection of logos that you will be solving. A brand logo has to be guessed by choosing the right option from the 4 different choices given below.
Moreover, there will be a daily challenge which will let you earn rewards if you guess it right in the time limit. Also, you won’t have to care about losing your game data as Guess the Logo can be synced on the Facebook and Google+ account and can be played on any kind of device.
Go ahead and compete with your friends and show them who is the boss. Just in case you’re stuck somewhere, you can always ask for your friends help. Isn’t that amazing?
So, get ready and download this game for your Android device right now. Basically, this super fun game should not be missed at any cost if youre a true logo games fan.
It can be played easily on the Android devices and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. Moreover, below is a guide for playing Guess the Logo on PC using operating system such as; MacOS/OS X, Windows 7, Windows XP, , Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
Guess the Logo for PC using Bluestacks
- The first and foremost step is to download an emulator. Here are using BlueStacks2, which in our opinion will give you a smooth game play on PC with some great functionalities.
- Once you are done Downloading & Installing the emulator, open it.
- Now the next step is to locate the Google Play Store Icon from the Home Screen of the emulator.
- Use the Search Box to find Guess the Logo in Google Play Store.
- Click the App Icon to reveal Install Option.
- Wait for the App/Game to Download.
- The next thing that needs to be done is to open this Ap from the emulator’s menu.
- Use the Icon available to open the application.
- Play using it while you might also have the option to follow-up on screen instructions for your ease.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the Guess the Logo for PC.
Download Guess the Logo for PC via Nox App Player
- Before everything else, all you need to do is download Nox App Player.
- After you have downloaded the emulator, Launch it to get Started.
- Once opened, you will see various icons on the home-screen for performing various actions.
- Select Google Play Store amongst the available icons to proceed.
- Now search for “Guess the Logo” in the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- Once you have found the desired App, Tap on the Three Dots to reveal Install Option.
- Click the Install button and wait for it to complete.
- After the Game/App has been downloaded, you will be able to find it in the Applications Tab of the emulator.
- Just tap on the Guess the Logo icon to open and start playing right away.
- These are the easy-peasy steps that you need to follow to Download & Play Guess the Logo on PC.
Using above steps, you were able to Download & Play Guess the Logo on PC. Just in case you are facing some issue using these emulators, you can check our comprehensive guides on KO Player & Andy OS as well. Happy Gaming!