Are you ready to play a game that will definitely mess with your head as you struggle to make it work right? Well, Fantasy Story: 2048 is a game that has been released by Niji Games and it is all about numbers, city building and upgrading your heroes as the game progresses.
Let’s take a look at the gameplay of this super fun and addictive game. This game is basically about combining tiles having the same numbers to get a bigger valued tile; this will strengthen your heroes and take you to the next level as well.
Furthermore, Fantasy Story: 2048 has super easy controls as well; you just have to swipe the screen to move the tiles in the direction you want them to move. Moving on, by combining two tiles of the same number, the numbers will multiply and the bigger the number at the end of the game, the more you score.
That is not all; you will also be strengthening your heroes to complete the endless number of levels, while simultaneously discovering new places and adding more heroes to your squad. Moreover, if you get stuck on any level, you can use the Hero skills to get through it with super ease. So, hurry up and download this super amazing game on your devices now.
We have moved on from the era where playing games was limited to a specific device only. If you want to play your mobile games on a bigger screen like that of a PC then you have a lot emulators available which make it possible for you . Furthermore, with the help of various emulators available you can actually play your mobile games on a bigger screen like PC making it a more enjoyable experience. With the help of our guides you will be able to play your favorite games on these emulators.
Fantasy Story: 2048 is available for Android Smartphone & tablet devices and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. This is a guide for playing Fantasy Story: 2048 for PC using operating system such as; Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X without any hassle.
Download Fantasy Story: 2048 for PC using Bluestacks
- The first and foremost step is to download an emulator. Here are using BlueStacks2, which in our opinion will give you a smooth game play for PC with some great functionalities.
- Once you are done Downloading & Installing the emulator, open it.
- Now the next step is to locate the Google Play Store Icon from the Home Screen of the emulator.
- Use the Search Box to find Fantasy Story: 2048 in Google Play Store.
- Click the App Icon to reveal Install Option.
- Wait for the App/Game to Download.
- The next thing that needs to be done is to open this Ap from the emulator’s menu.
- Use the Icon available to open the application.
- Play using it while you might also have the option to follow-up on screen instructions for your ease.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the Fantasy Story: 2048 for PC.
Download Fantasy Story: 2048 for PC via Nox App Player
- Before everything else, all you need to do is download Nox App Player.
- After you have downloaded the emulator, Launch it to get Started.
- Once opened, you will see various icons on the home-screen for performing various actions.
- Select Google Play Store amongst the available icons to proceed.
- Now search for “Fantasy Story: 2048” in the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- Once you have found the desired App, Tap on the Three Dots to reveal Install Option.
- Click the Install button and wait for it to complete.
- After the Game/App has been downloaded, you will be able to find it in the Applications Tab of the emulator.
- Just tap on the Fantasy Story: 2048 icon to open and start playing right away.
- These are the easy-peasy steps that you need to follow to Download & Play Fantasy Story: 2048 for PC.
Using above steps, you were able to Download & Play Fantasy Story: 2048 for PC. Just in case you are facing some issue using these emulators, you can check our comprehensive guides on KO Player & Andy OS as well. Happy Gaming!